[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been a NEET on welfare and subsidised housing for 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o19hu1GGOP1v0pigno1_1280.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o19hu1GGOP1v0pigno1_1280.png
887 KB, 802x802
i've been a NEET on welfare and subsidised housing for 7 years since college, and i have my political reasons for that, but i'm getting bored of media entertainment and i want to find like a bigger purpose in life or something like that, but it has to be on my terms.
Here are the terms:
(1)
primarily i wanna work to help other people,
i wanna be a blessing to "my neighbor", to feel self fulfillment etc. Like a doctor of natural methods, none of that jew drug/poison dealing scum. That means i wont work at mcdonalds, indirectly killing people's bodies or as a salesman ripping off people conning them into buying crap they dont need.
I WONT CONTRIBUTE TO EVIL.
(2)
i wanna be remunerated for it decently, not for greed and degeneracy but enough to afford rent, travel, healthy organic food, retirement savings etc. none of that inflationary jew-made garbage!!!
(3)
if it hurts my mind or body, i will stop doing it. meaning i will go and leave work, whenever i feel like it.
i will NOT be a slave, living in fear of being fired and starving homeless because my evil boss wants me to work 40 hours a week.
fuck off!! i have rights as a human being. i rather die on the streets than live my whole life in fear and pain.
>>
These are my terms.
And i'm sure if more people were like me, meaning not complete brainwashed Stockholm syndromed bitches that enable current system of exploitation, then the world would be a better place today.
>inb4 "lol nobody cares you fuckin loser"
>inb4 "fuckin spoiled millennial brat" etc
fuck off!! there's nothing you can do to change me. i dont fear death nor the loss of future thing, therefore I AM FREE, you cant control me.
and if people valued human life precious, we wouldn't have slaves competing for minimum wage mcdonalds, living in fear and told not to be "spoiled millennial brats" because they can be replaced tomorrow by another slave from mexico, maybe then life would worth living in this current hell. And maybe then i'll stop being NEET and consider getting a job for the better good of humanity, INCLUDING myself.
Peace out :)
>>
In my opinion we should gas all jews.
>>
>>68950527
>>68950554

all of your terms are retarded and you sir, should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>68950827
you say it as if i care :)
>>
>i've been a NEET on welfare and subsidised housing for 7 years since college, and i have my political reasons for that,

you mean that you are lazy blame eveyone but yourself about the fact that you are a bone idle scum bag

>but i'm getting bored of media entertainment and i want to find like a bigger purpose in life or something like that, but it has to be on my terms.

you make me sick, this is the most selfish thing i have ever read

>Here are the terms:
(1)
primarily i wanna work to help other people,
i wanna be a blessing to "my neighbor", to feel self fulfillment etc. Like a doctor of natural methods, none of that jew drug/poison dealing scum. That means i wont work at mcdonalds, indirectly killing people's bodies or as a salesman ripping off people conning them into buying crap they dont need.

all business is self serving you fucking moron

>I WONT CONTRIBUTE TO EVIL.
>(2)
>i wanna be remunerated for it decently, not for greed and degeneracy but enough to afford rent, travel, healthy organic food, retirement savings etc. none of that inflationary jew-made garbage!!!

>not for greed
>not
>greed

>(3)
>if it hurts my mind or body, i will stop doing it. meaning i will go and leave work, whenever i feel like it.

selfish, lazy, greedy waste of space

>i will NOT be a slave, living in fear of being fired and starving homeless because my evil boss wants me to work 40 hours a week.
fuck off!! i have rights as a human being. i rather die on the streets than live my whole life in fear and pain.

so go die on the streets then you fucking parasite, you're willing to accept the hand outs from the 40 hour a week people but not throw in your lot with them?

in other words, you're on a high horse to defend your complete refusal of the social contract, you are able bodied and minded, and refuse to contribute to society

waste of space, kill yourself
>>
>>68952440
typical brainwashed cattle reply, not even worth arguing with.
bye loser :)
>>
>>68952440
I genuinely want to know what his political reasons are
>>
>>68950527
Worthless NEETs ruined this country
>>
>>68954184
>brainwashed cattle
>i live off other people's money
>>
>>68952440
oh and fyi, its not selfish, its human rights we're all entitled to.
but you brainwashed idiots would never understand it, too deep for you cattle.
>>
>>68954343
The governments of the world must take back their right to print money and begin to create money that is used directly to invest in these following sectors : infrastructure, healthcare, education, government owned industry. The super rich must begin to pay taxes.

Oil depletion allowances must be ended. Investments must be made in environmentally friendly energy sources.

Capital gains must be taxed at the same rate as personal income and be progressive :
the more you earn, the higher tax paid.

Corporate taxes must be made global and progressive, taxing profits at the same rate as personal income, where the world profit is being made.

All personal income over 1 million money units, (pounds, dollars, euros, yens etc.), must be taxed at 100%.

A guaranteed personal income of 2 thousand money units per month must be given to all citizens of the earth.

All education up to including post doctorate study must be free and there must be no limit to years of study.

The access to all forms of ascending art must be universal and free.

All public transport must be free including trains, buses, trams and metros.

Healthcare must be universal and free.

Housing must be affordable.

In this way, the world will once again being to grow.
There is no other way!!
>>
>>68954990

>fantasy bullshit where nobody gets to excel

Oh u
>>
>>68954990

I refuse to believe anyone is retarded enough to think these things
>>
>>68955145
>>68955477
too deep for you, back to the braindead production chain you go :)
>>
>>68955787

Your bait-fu is weak, young one.
>>
>>68950527
Nobody gives a fuck

You will die and no one will care no matter what you do.
>>
>>68950666
Satan has the right idea this time.
>>
>>68950527
You should bury yourself up to the neck in a compost pile and shoot yourself in the head, returning your nutrients for use by creatures more useful than you.
>>
>>68955977
typical coping mechanism, sheep.
>call him a troll, that'll justify my low IQ.
>>
>>68956004
and you think i care that you dont care about me?
haha :) i'm just sharing my thought here coz i'm bored, i didn't really expect to have intelligent conversation with all these idiots here.
>>
>>68950527

haha there is only so much tv and movies out there.

Yeah, you should become a lawyer. Reply back if you want to hear more.
>>
>>68950527
Go out with a trash bag and pick up trash, around. That's helpful.
>>
>>68956251

>I'll just call them stupid sheep, that'll show 'em!

Focus your bait, my son. True bait comes not from flashy displays of feigned ignorance and idealism!
>>
>>68950527
>if it hurts my mind or body, i will stop doing it

You won't accomplish anything. It takes effort to learn things, it takes effort to gain skills. No pain, no gain.
>>
>>68950527
Baby steps, bra.
>>
>>68950527
>I want to be a baby for the rest of my life and I want the world to accommodate my life decision to be useless

women logic
>>
What the fuck is a NEET?
>>
File: 1455423204998.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1455423204998.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>>68950527
>i'm getting bored of media entertainment and i want to find like a bigger purpose in life or something like that
ok, just hear me out. become a serial killer
>>
>>68951221
if you dont care why the fuck did you post here
>>
actually guys

either this guy is retarded or is just trolling

in both situations we should ignore him and let this thread die,

we don't wanna be giving him any ideas on how to turn his life around by berating him for his nonsense

and if he is trolling let's not feed him
>>
>>68958035
again;
>>68956421
Look at Ted Bundy's success in this field as a failed law student.

> law degree is a very diverse field of study with a wide range of applications.
> can definitely help people
> can work 10 years at a non-profit law office helping poor or disenfranchised people and have the federal government pay off all of your student loans from lawschool
>>
What the fuck is a NEET??
>>
>>68950527
Become a police officer.
>>
>>68958553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arsZ2JCSKz4

probably this m87
>>
Be a tard wrangler at a public school
>>
>>68950527
I feel you my man

If society was based on altruism and not greed so much could be done

Inb4 asshurt wagecucks tell him to get a job
>>
>>68956197
sorry, I posted this and regret it, it's mean. Please accept my apologies.
>>
>>68950527
Entitled neet. Clean toilets
>>
>>68950527
When Trump is elected you should stop being a parasitic faggot, enlist in the military and fight for the Empire.

If he loses you should try to find a way to make more NEETbux and just find another hobby.
>>
>>68950527
>wants job with passion
>and moneis
>but do no bad!!

You are probably a useless human being.
>>
>>68950527

wagies win again

who would have thought working was better than doing sweet fuck all
>>
>>68950527
>>68950554
Goddamn you asperbergers ridden autist, I was going to suggest the Peace Corps but that requires signing a contract, learning another language, and moving far away.

OP, you're not going to find anything based on the criteria you've set. It literally doesn't exist. Or this could be excellent bait.
>>
File: 1445398281474.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445398281474.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>68958553
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.