[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid people hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Give me one good reason why all people with an IQ less than say 100, be shouldn't kept in work camps as labourers.
>>
>>68947402
is okcupid a satirical site?
>>
File: nigrpg.jpg (107 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nigrpg.jpg
107 KB, 750x600
>>
File: 4526647_l4.jpg (16 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
4526647_l4.jpg
16 KB, 720x480
because stupid people can still occasionally have valuable ideas or opinions

because prisons and camps are for people who have implicitly committed some sort of dangerous transgression

because the IQ system is not a definitive measure of intellect due to there being many different kinds of intelligence

because if we put retarded faggots in camps you would be the first in line
>>
because I'm too lazy for a work camp.
>>
>>68947949
But if we look at every GREAT society, it has thrived because of slavery. Think of all the time we'd have to dedicate ourselves to intellectual pastimes!

Key word
>occasionally
Most of the time they're just a drain on our resources.

Sure the IQ system isn't perfect, but if we revised it a little, I'm sure we'd have some degree of success in weeding out the brain-dead.

>different kinds of intelligence
Yeah, I completely agree. However, if they are deemed as unworthy to participate in society, they can still use their unconventional intelligence in the camps as they rise to higher positions among the dummies. Following this, I think it would be reasonable to have a system where they can file to have their case reevaluated and can then , if successful, rejoin society.
>>
>>68947402
Killing them?
>>
>>68948262
To this I would propose: everyone physically incapable and/or unwilling should be euthanised. Unless their relations pay an annual tax to the government to compensate for letting this trash roam our streets.
>>
>>68948860
Eventually, once they reach a stage where they are no longer productive they shall be systematically euthanised.
>>
Because thats half the population. And high IQ doesnt solve the human problems and flaws, like vanity, envy, etc
>>
>>68948705

Yeah, and 1/3 of Greece's and Rome's population were slaves also automation made it pointle- OH WAIT I JUST NOTICED THE FLAG
>>
>>68949387
It actually does solve a lot of problems.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.