[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are so unintelligent! Voting for Trump? How dumb are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: donald_trump9.jpg (213 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump9.jpg
213 KB, 620x412
You guys are so unintelligent! Voting for Trump? How dumb are you? I bet you won't tell us what you're studying. LMAO. Probably some really stupid useless degree or something like that I'm sure, r-right?
>>
I have a Bachelor's degree in history. I'm going to graduate school in Fall. Before anybody criticizes my shit degree, I didn't have to take any student loans to get it and it didn't cost me very much, so it was basically low risk low reward. I still have ~$20k left for education costs and plan to grow that account further once I stave off this obnoxious illness. It started with ~$5k. I also am just really into history.
>>
Electrician pre-apprenticeship
>>
Masters in Historian, minor in Journalism. I graduate next year fucktard.
>>
File: anarcho_capitalist_society.png (255 KB, 456x442) Image search: [Google]
anarcho_capitalist_society.png
255 KB, 456x442
>bachelor's in biochemistry
>going for my PhD now
>>
>>68946418
delete this
>>
Trump is a clown playing to the crowd, but who would you have me vote for instead?

The murderous politician or the self-sacrificing Jew?
>>
Dual majoring in Electrical Engineering and Software Engineering. Graduating in May so I can have time to live again.
>>
>>68946418

>Still in school
>votes sandles.

Checks out
>>
>inb4 a thread full of super nuclear physicist genetic engineer geniuses with IQs over 9000
>>
I'm an attorney that wants to make America great again.
>>
Computer Science
Maybe going to minor in Electrical or Computer Engineering
>>
>>68946418

Working on a PhD in psychology. You?
>>
Psychology. Sorry senpai.
>>
Chemical engineering
>>
Biochem major. Thinking about minoring in CS. Interested in genetics.
>>
File: I-suck-at-drawing.png (137 KB, 2018x478) Image search: [Google]
I-suck-at-drawing.png
137 KB, 2018x478
>>68946418
I was bored so I drew you this.
>>
>>68946418
Economics. I like him
>>
>>68947837
I want to be you. Was it hard getting to wear you got? Are you successful somewhat? Everyone tells me not to go to law school unless its T14. S this accurate?
>>
>>68947519
What are you going into? Biochem major here.
>>
>>68946418
What does it mean when the supremely uneducated and the educated elite vote for the same person?
>>
>>68948022
Economics major, set on attending law school or getting a PhD in econ. Some sort of graduate school definitely.
>>
>>68946418
NYU for business... and currently in grad school at Columbia U for law.... and I live in NY and I'm a conservative. NY values nigga.
>>
i dont get this "you need to get a degree or you're not smart" meme.

do people actually think this?
>>
>>68948169
Saved, tbqh
>>
>>68946418
LIBERAL
ARTS

MAGA
>>
>>68948456
Nah... usually dumb people go to school.... I'm getting a law degree for shits and gigs. I'm running the senpai's business anyway.
>>
>>68946418
Liberal arts degree!

>JK I'm not a fuckin retard
>>
>>68948633
Wtf... senpai's translates to Senpai?
>>
>>68947086
Why did you choose history anon? Just curious
>>
>>68948237

Dunno. Teaching and conferences should help me decide if I want to go to industry or academia, but right now all I care about is passing candidacy.
>>
>>68948633
>usually dumb people go to school
>I'm getting a law degree
> Wtf... senpai's translates to Sendai?

hmm... interesting
>>
>>68948229
I do all right. With that said, don't become a lawyer. Why would you want to do such a thing? You'll be surrounded by terrible people for the rest of your life. High divorce rate, high suicide/depression rate, everybody drinks or takes prescription medication.

You don't need to go to a T14 unless you want to be in big law, but why would you want that? They work like slaves. They don't even get to enjoy their money.

Become a fire fighter.
>>
>small business owner
>studied computer science in 1990-1993
>decided I didn't like it
>real reason- failed calc II twice
>switched to business
>eventually MBA
>picked up associates in marketing
>doing well
>now doing some consulting too
>2 kids
>wife nags occasionally but is based enough
>can't complain
>would go the distance for Trump
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.