[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Indians so prone to Rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: _81377593_81375435.jpg (31 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_81377593_81375435.jpg
31 KB, 624x351
People love to talk about indians not pooing in the loo, getting kidnapped by rats or eaten by leopards. While it is indeed true that they shit on the street, a greater problem in India is the rape on busses and public places.

Basically these four guys touch your girlfriend during a bus ride. You try to fight them and they choke you to death. Then they rape her collectively in their way to their jobs. And then keep on going with their lives as if nothing happened.

How can cruelty become so banalized in a culture? I travelled to India once for honeymoon and I absolutely despised how every guy looked at her as if she was a clean toilet. Never visit this country. Specially when travelling with a female.

Feminism ended the rape culture in the west. Why can't it face a real rape culture now? Is there even feminism in India?
>>
>>68945795
ive been to india, and women are just kinda fucked over there if they live in the poor areas, thats just how things go
>>
>>68946025
Why hasn't India gotten nuked yet?

Nothing good ever comes from there.

If a zombie apocalypse ever happens, it'll begin after an indian rapist had disentery, shits on a pot and eats with it anyway.
>>
Feminism never really hit Indian culture at any point in history. Women culturally have never been deemed equal in India. Due to influences of Muslim Culture; the practice of sati or being burned with your husbands belongings, after his death, were practiced for a very long time until the british outlawed it. Also India still needs more industrial development.
>>
>>68945795
>kidnapped by rats

wut
>>
>>68947778
Some kid got kidnapped and eaten by rats in a maternity in India.
>>
>>68947778

>A newborn baby has died after being bitten by rats in an Indian hospital.

>The boy was born on 17th August at a government-run hospital in the state of Andhra Pradesh, in the south east of the country, and transferred to the paediatric ward to be treated for a lung problem, according the Indian Telegraph.

>The baby’s mother, Lakshmi, said: “Early on Sunday morning my son started crying. As we are not allowed to stand next to the incubator, I urged the nurses to check on him.

>"By the time they did, rats had eaten away the fingers of his right hand and also the eye.”

>He was then transferred to the ICU where he was later declared dead.

>The incident took place at a government run hospital in the south eastern city of Vijayawada
His father, Chavali Nagaraju Babu, then alleged that the hospital in the city of Vijayawada added insult to injury by telling him he “need not worry as [he has] another son”.
>>
File: 1434427987398jjj.jpg (86 KB, 759x467) Image search: [Google]
1434427987398jjj.jpg
86 KB, 759x467
>>68945795
Brazil....
I appreciate your sentiment
but you're not really the one to talk...
>>
>>68948215
>>68947732
>>68946025
>>68945795

Thank goodness my parents took me out of that literal shithole when I was young. Also, thank goodness my parents were westernized while living in India, seeing memes about India routinely pisses me off because they're fucking true. Fuck the country of my ancestors, for all the good it's done, the government can't fucking bring up sanitary standards to the level of China. Praise you Western nations for preventing each other from turning into the shit that is India. "Super power 20x0"? What a joke, the country can't even convince some villages that electricity isn't fucking witchcraft in the 21st century. The India that foreign expats and the rich (15%) of the pop. live in is completely different from the India of the majority, and until the 85%s standards are raised, these memes will be nothing but justified.
>>
>>68945795
Their shit culture
>>
>>68945795
>Why are Indians so prone to Rape?

Lack of meat protein in diet makes them crave the Raw Furburger ...
>>
>>68950549

C'mon Bangladesh, of all people, you should know that without India, you'd be sucking Pakistani dick still. +, majority of the population eats meat anyways. The problem is the societal conditioning
>>
No idea. Nepal is poorer, has slitniggers but they don't rape.

India is just a degenerate shithole only kept alove to produce cheap labor for America. Basically prime example for why immigration is immoral and disgusting. It's a destabilized shithole with all intellectuals getting imported by America.
>>
>>68950693
>majority of the population eats meat anyways.

lay down the bong sukhwinder ... not only do they not eat meat they have started banning beef exports to bangladesh , so basically 'just because i cant eat it you cant eat either' ...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.