[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard alot of people on social media say that Trump, despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I heard alot of people on social media say that Trump, despite their hate for him, would be a better and more liberal president than Cruz.
What are Trumps policies that are fairly liberal? In what aspects is he more liberal than Cruz? Or did I get fed bullshit?
>>
>>68943133
He's for government run healthcare.
He's against sending troops to finish off ISIS.
>>
>>68943133
He isn't a constitution sperg like Cruz.
>>
Wars are pointless these days.
>>
>>68943654
He's for individual healthcare and believes for sending troops to finish off ISIS and come back, you dumb shit
>>
>Cruz wants to overturn the rulings on gay marriage and abortion, banning them entirely
>Trump supports and has attended gay marriages
>Trump supported partial birth abortion until he learned about the procedure and what it looks like

>Cruz wants a 10% flat tax
>Trump wants the rich to pay a larger proportion of the total taxes but less taxes overall, and for the poor to pay little/no taxes

These are the big ones off of the top of my head
>>
>>68945525
Nah he's supported universal health care for many years and even now he says he doesn't want people "dying in the streets" when asked about it.

You think Republicans will vote for a guy who says he wants universal health care?

Same deal with abortion. You can't say you're pro-choice running for the Republican nomination, so he just says he thinks Planned Parenthood does good things.
>>
>>68945868
Sodomy and abortion are mostly cultural issues.
The kikes spent decades pushing degeneracy in the media, and it's absurd to expect the president to overturn that.
>>
>>In what aspects is he more liberal?

- Eminent domain
- Government-funded Universal Healthcare
- etc.

Still can't be stumped, though...
>>
I'll vote for whoever will:

>let me brutally kill a bunch of hadjis in the middle east
>totally shut down the faggotry known as "black lives matter"
>let me own the best fucking guns, and do what the fuck I want with them (expand 2A)

Thats it. I want a non restictive ROE, and to give us the green light to cut these fucks down. If we didnt give a shit about collateral (ala ww2), we could wipe isis off the fucking map in 3 months.

Instead we get out panties in a wad over a shooting a hadjis wife while her husband was firing at us infront of her...
>>
>>68943654
>>68946071
Which is not to mention the basic rationality he gives for his candidacy. He's not really about fundamentally changing anything as Obama did, only slotting out the folks running departments, with the implication that the size and scope of government is fine as it is, so essentially he doesn't intend to turn back progressive advances towards centralized control (aside from some typical things he as a Republican candidate concedes he'd enact - some regulatory reforms, a somewhat tax less restrictive tax structure, end of common core, that kind of tinkering). Which is how personalities as 'far removed' from each other as Carter and Dole are say they'd prefer a Trump, in that he was of their mindset, malleable, and willing to deal with things pretty much as they are.
>>
>>68947237

If you love killing and violence so much, maybe you should join ISIS instead. They'll let you have your big guns.
>>
>>68946407
>Sodomy and abortion are mostly cultural issues.
So are socialize HC and free college. Everything is a social issue, if you don't consider how they factor as budgetary / revenue items.
>>68946407
>and it's absurd to expect the president to overturn that.
It's absurd to advance (>>68945868) that Cruz's priority is to 'overturn that' as a matter of policy. He's on record as being a states rights guy, while being for constructionist SCOTUS judges. If a more originalist court might 'overturn that' upon review, it would be a thing that took years to accomplish, through the pace of the judiciary, in how long it took to nominate new jurists and for cases to work their way to the high court.
>>
>>68948437
Public healthcare and free college have way more impact on the budget than gay marriage.

There's no reason Trump couldn't make conservative judicial nominations while building the beanerwall and deporting them all.
>>
File: GOA.png (452 KB, 1199x2149) Image search: [Google]
GOA.png
452 KB, 1199x2149
>>68947237
Both Cruz and Trump speak to your issues. I trust Ted to be more motivated in enacting them, however. He also comes with a GOA endorsement.
>>
>people still think Trump supports universal government healthcare
Lads...
>>
>>68943133
http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.