[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's /pol/ pinion on Anarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: letter-coloring-pages-2.gif (10 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
letter-coloring-pages-2.gif
10 KB, 750x1000
what's /pol/ pinion on Anarchy
>>
>>68942790
It's dumb.
>>
ear gauges
full sleeve tattoo (not filled in yet, i'm saving for it)
aspires to work at a record shop or thrift store
obligatory 12 pack of pbr
rides 40 year old bicycle with red rims
trouble glasses

they are exactly hipsters, but they use more xanax and post more memes
>>
>>68942790
It's retarded af

Check
>>
File: 1457045640377.jpg (96 KB, 804x1065) Image search: [Google]
1457045640377.jpg
96 KB, 804x1065
Stupid high school ideology. Humans need a state to have an advanced, prosperous and functional society.
>>
>anarchist
something something society will develop it's own groups
>but that's exactly what human's did thousands of years ago...
oh my god are you kidding me that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard i can't believe i know you, i feel like i need a shower
>>
Unsustainable.
>>
>>68942790
A way to get disenfranchised kids to be muscle for the glibalist elites.
Anarchists dont ubderstand that banks would immidiately replace whatever government the anarchists overthrow.
>>
You have to be underage to think anarchy will ever work.
>>
An anarchist society would be the highest obtainable society possible. But this is all in theory. Much like communism looks good on paper.

Basically a bunch of intellectuals sit around and think of what they think would be a utopia. Everything sounds good and they try to implement their idea. When actually implemented everything falls apart, but the original people can't be faulted. They are college educated, it must be the uneducated people that don't get it. That's when you start seeing mass executions, forcing people to get with someone else's perfect idea.
>>
>>68945096
I hope you understand that most academics aren't communists and anarchists.
>>
>>68945156
I don't know where I suggested that, or even implied it. I think you're just looking for an argument where there is none.
>>
>>68945342
Arf arf nigga
>>
/pol/ is an 18+ board
>>
>>68945096
>highest obtainable society possible.

ants are possibly 100+ millions years old and have a top-down structure that encourages the colony over self

humans are like 12, and watch youtube after work
>>
Unrealistic
>>
>>68944494
Get rid of the banks
>>
>>68942790
They are fucking retarted because they think that the eternal long evolution of the human consciousness on the terms of morality are nonsense because they are fucking nihilists while fascists are the ones that try to use the best working philosophy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.