[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America >only one language is taught from elementary school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 272x185
>America
>only one language is taught from elementary school
>only have mastery of one language

Are you guys even trying? Being multilingual makes you a more cultured and intelligent individual. Even Eurocucks master at least two languages.
>>
forgot your proxy
>>
>>68942467
Go to Europe and learn Arabic.
>>
Soon the Eurocucks will only learn Arabic
>>
>>68942467
>only teach one language
>best country in the world
>>
Your dad wishes all the time you spend worshiping the Japs made you a better person. You just keep getting fatter and stupider.
>>
>>68942467
There's no use learning another language I'll never use. English is the world's language.
>>
>>68942467
There's no way this kid wrote so high on this board. Fucking cheater.
>>
File: image.jpg (554 KB, 1367x1677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
554 KB, 1367x1677
>that incorrect chinese

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1458605594460.png (260 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1458605594460.png
260 KB, 500x365
>>68942467
It's because america is full of niggers, and niggers can't even speak English properly, how can you expect them to speak some slant or frog, when they can't even manage a language they hear their entire lives.
>>
>>68942467
Why they would we need to know another language?
>>
>>68943094
underrated
>>
English is the only important language. Everyone worth talking to speaks English.
>>
And yet they think that "abit" "alittle" "alot" are words. Keep fucking up their/there/they're and its/it's.

Even Europeans with English as their 2nd and 3rd language are better than you guys.
>>
>>68942467
I know English, Spanish and German.
>>
File: Laughing-Guy-Meme-01.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Guy-Meme-01.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>68943094
>>
>>68942467
Because English is the world language? I guarantee I can go to anywhere in the world and someone somewhere will understand me to some extent.

You don't get that with other languages because other languages are weak
>>
>>68944973
This
>>
>>68944077
Pretty much this. If you dont speak English I really don't care what you have to say.

My least favorite class in middle school was Spanish by the way. I thought it was a hideous sounding language and useless to boot. Tfw I've been racist since my multiculturally immersed, liberal-raised youth.

>So kultoored anon~~~
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.