[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bernie Sanders is elected President >Uses emergency executive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: sanders.jpg (43 KB, 634x437) Image search: [Google]
sanders.jpg
43 KB, 634x437
>Bernie Sanders is elected President
>Uses emergency executive powers to pass the Black Lives Matter amendment prohibiting the ownership of firearms and using the money made from seized guns already in circulation to make college free for oppressed blacks

How do you respond?
>>
>>68942374
Start protesting demanding free Oceanside mansions and Tesla model X.
>>
>>68942374
You realize he's less threatening to gun rights than Clinton, right?
I mean for fuck's sake, do you understand how free Vermont has been?
>>
>>68942374
I uphold my second amendment right, which dictates that i may bear arms in a time of need to overthrow a tyrannical government. Which we as true Americans will do, when we throw that commie out of power, if it must come to that.
>>
Enjoy my free college, as im black. Get cucked whiteys.
>>
>>68942576

They're both pretty bad.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/bernie-sanders-wants-to-ban-guns-used-to-kill-people-exclusively/

>I believe that we need to make sure that certain types of guns used to kill people, exclusively, not for hunting, they should not be sold in the United States of America
>>
>>68942374

>Bernie Sanders is elected President
>elected president

won't happen
>>
>>68942374
Hug my husband in celebration.
>>
>>68942576

He believes a gun show loophole exists, believes in 10rd limits, believes in an assault weapon ban.

fuck him.
>>
Confederacy rises again.
>>
>>68942374
>emergency executive powers
superseding a constitutional amendment in the 21st centurary
>>
>>68943274

The whole point of emergency executive powers is it's another way of saying you're ignoring the law due to a war or whatever. Lincoln suspending the writ of habeas corpus wasn't at all legal but he did it anyway for that reason.
>>
meet up with my local militia buddies
>>
>>68942374
>using the money made from seized guns already in circulation

How? Selling them to Israel?
>>
File: Real Arizona.png (886 KB, 941x730) Image search: [Google]
Real Arizona.png
886 KB, 941x730
>>68942374
Get prepped for the Civil War 2.0. This will turn badly on the faggot.
>>
>>68943678

Melting them down and using them to build cuck sheds which the federal government will sell on ebay.
>>
>>68943384
And he set a precedent that has eroded states right ever since.
Lincoln was a fuckin degenerate with no foresight beyond his Yankee-jew masters telling him what to do.
>oy vey goyim unless the south industrializes, we won't be able to compete on the free marke--
>uhhh, I mean slavery is bad..
>>
>>68943084
Again, he's LESS threatening than Clinton.
He's not good, but he's nowhere near as extreme as Clinton.
>>
>>68943888
>blaming the yankee when the confederacy freed slaves
>>
>>68942374
Capture 100,000 sparrows and release them near the Whitehouse. He'll be so captivated he won't do anything for four years.
>>
>>68943978

>nowhere near

A D- NRA rating is literally as near to an F rating as you can get.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/03/san-bernardino-shooting-presidential-candidates-responses-nra-ratings

It's a wash on the gun issues if you really feel the need to pick one democrat over the other. What makes Sanders the worst are really his "free" college plan and significantly increased tax rates (for my income bracket anyway).
>>
>>68943888
The south fell, get over it senpai.
>in this temple
>as in the hearts of the people
>for whom he saved the Union
>the memory of Abraham Lincoln
>is enshrined forever
>>
As a lawyer, I'd fucking rejoice.

My kids are going to Harvard, nigga. We eatin steak tonight.
>>
>>68943678
no, selling them at a steep discount to poor blacks so they can protect themselves from White Privilege
>>
>>68942374

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.