[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT, we predict the future of the world for the next 50 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: End_of_days.jpg (126 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
End_of_days.jpg
126 KB, 600x300
ITT, we predict the future of the world for the next 50 years, from the perspective of society, international relations, warfare, technological development, etc.

> moral collapse of Western society
> population is apathetic, lazy, contentious
> rampant degeneracy leads to a vulnerable West
> more proxy wars will be fought in Mid-East, between US-backed Sunnis and Russian-backed Shiites
> Sunni/Shiite conflict will come to a head with one side firing a nuclear weapon
> cue flurry of nuclear warheads zipping through stratosphere
> cue WW3 and potential Judgment Day
>>
> cue flurry of nuclear warheads zipping through stratosphere
> cue WW3 and potential Judgment Day
these will never happen and the nuke the mudslimes launch would be tactical at most because highly enriched uranium won't be as easy to come by.
>>
>>68942912
thanks for the inpoot, kumar
>>
>>68943006
you'r welcome Cleetus
>>
File: apocalipsis.jpg (67 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
apocalipsis.jpg
67 KB, 624x352
>>68942371

> moral collapse of Western society / Degeneracy becomes mainstream / “Family values” die off
> population is apathetic, lazy, contentious
> Economy deteriorates
> Crime rises / Jails swell
> Mexicans/Latinos/Foreigners become the majority population in many parts of American begin to take control of the government/military/police
> Muslims become the majority population in many parts of Europe and civil wars break out between Mulsims and Non-Muslims
> Rich and middle-class whites begin to flee America and Europe for “majority white” Australia and New Zealand (safe havens)
> Muslim terrorists detonate nuclear bombs in American and European cities
> American and Europe quickly devolve into chaotic post-apocalyptic war/survival zones where small bands of people all battle each other and government forces
>The entire world falls into ruin
>>
People gradually lose the ability to realize that they themselves are people.

Eventually this will be interrupted by broad panic, mass immigration in a short timeframe and clouds that twister into the sky to form the largest storms earth has ever seen.

All wars will halt, families will cease to exist and again at the end of It, individuals finally awaken.
>>
I'm glad to know my fellow /pol/acks are aware that this has always been a world of blood and iron and always will be.

I'm seriously considering not having children in the future out of fear what they might face in their lifetime- shit, our generation will most definitely face some really brutal things in OUR lifetime.
>>
File: 1458531255044.jpg (154 KB, 625x538) Image search: [Google]
1458531255044.jpg
154 KB, 625x538
>The west comes under a giant EU type organization with NATO being the founding military force to tackle the challenges of the future
>China and Russia are neutralized by the US military
>a new order begins with America spearheading it, the capital is New York City
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>>68946024
Sounds so burriful my brother
>>
>>68946728
I genuinely believe that the United States will spearhead an international governance and will seize strategic control of Planet Earth within the next few decades.
>>
>>68946873
I don't think the rest of the world will let that happen, sorry bro. A tactical invasion of India would see our tanks bogged down in vast marshes of feces. All joking aside though, how do you think Russia and China will react to a US attempt at world-takeover?
>>
>>68947071
I don't think Star Wars was ever cancelled, I think it is the main piece of black budget funding and I believe that the US is working on a ballistic missile defense shield for an eventual nuclear destruction of China and Russia when the job needs to be done. War within decades is inevitable and the only way to win is to cancel MAD. I'm sure they have other tricks up their sleeve too.

We are reaching a turning point in history, and America has to take charge again.
>>
>>68947350
What would America have to gain by destroying those countries?
>>
>>68947462
The elimination of any existential threat to the US for possibly the rest of human history.
>>
>>68945294

No matter how much governments TRY to force integration and multiculturalism, it never seems like people truly integrate. As a white person living in America, everyday I feel like the Latinos, Arabs, Pakis, etc that I routinely come into contact with on a daily basis RESENT me. All these groups are clanish and all of them display just-below-the-surface hostility to white people. Once THEY become the majority in parts of America, I fear they will definitely ostracize and harm white people. Whites have been actively trying to integrate other people into white society for decades. But once the power spectrum shifts, these other races will absolutely destroy whites. Never hire them. Never elect them to government. Never rent housing to them. As a white person in America, I feel like we've been invaded. And once the invaders out-breed us and become the majority, whites are doomed in America.
>>
>>68947608
Interesting take, not sure I agree though
>>
>>68942912
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>68943108
DESIGNATED
>>
>>68942371
north korea causes ww3 this year
>>
>>68949551

I'm genuisly worried about nk with China, Japan, South Korea, US diving in this mess to try to solve their internal political crisis by total war with NK.

UN sanctions (plane fuel, blocus from the US) on best Korea hit them hard. Never underestimate how for a eastern asian would go for "honor" and survival.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.