[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is life just one bit question mark. What's life. Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 289x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 289x300
Is life just one bit question mark.

What's life. Why are we here.

Am I supposed to believe that when my dog dies he will go to heaven and Jesus will be petting my dog? And my dog won't know what the hell happened?

How many people are in heaven? Tens of billions?

Why do we pretend we know what we are doing on earth. I don't know what I'm doing. Why do politicians act like they know everything.
>>
File: 1458030842395.png (164 KB, 319x394) Image search: [Google]
1458030842395.png
164 KB, 319x394
>>68940113
This life is whatever you want it to be, dedicate yourself to something you can be proud of and don't fear death.
It may be a empty void or it may be as the bible describes it, there is no use worrying over it.
Really just do what you believe in, life is many different things.
>>
File: cannibal_holocaust.jpg (106 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
cannibal_holocaust.jpg
106 KB, 600x347
>>68940113
To become my dinner. I just grew a bit hungry. And it's easter. Time to meet Jesus.
>>
>>68940358
Agreed, life is fundamentally just an experience. You can get the answer to all other major questions by studying a religion or philosophical idea of choice.
>>
File: 1459019294462.png (237 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1459019294462.png
237 KB, 500x600
>>68940113

I'ma only answer one of these.

>What's life. Why are we here.

It's a test, things were not supposed to be this way but since Adam made the wrong choice we are being punished and also evaluated by a higher spiritual being to see if we're legitimately fit for the new world he has in store for us which will hatch out of the corpse of this world after Armageddon. Things will never be the same after these events.
>>
>>68940113
You need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>68940113
>What's life. Why are we here.
teen pussy
>>
You must follow what you believe in. What do you have faith in? Is it acceptable by your standards?
>>
>>68940113
>What's life
A waste of time.
>Why are we here
We're alive to ensure the continuation of the species.
>>
>>68942051
In the Barenstien universe there was a bible quote by Jesus, "Test not the Lord thy God for he does not test ye." It's not in this universes bible, but I used to use that quote all the time when people bring up the "gods spiritual test" crap.
One of the problems with religion is that it promises some paradise afterlife so people just live for that. But it's a lie, there is no afterlife like that, this is the only life we get, enjoy it. There's your meaning. >>68940113
>>
>>68940113
Start with the Greeks.
>>
The meaning of life is to procreate. No organism on this planet would persist if the first one didn't have the need to duplicate itself. Was this feature built-in or a lucky accident? Who the fuck knows.

You're suppose to make a copy of yourself. You're no different from the bacteria living in the creases of your asshole.
>>
>>68940113
You haven't seen outside your function I guess, but I'll try to tell you what life is.

All of you, even OP, are just a sophisticated computer program that is designed to provide data on alternate histories if certain events had happened or not.

Did you really think that you, an insignificant line of code, actually existed in reality? Do not be ashamed, at a time all of us believed that we existed in reality.

But that is not the case.

This is just simulation Earth - thousands of these iterations are executed each minute. What is millions of years to us, our entire lives, civilization, and history, is just one in quadrillion of quadrillions operations performed by the near-quantum computers of the future.

Every possible action and speech by every thing, animate and inanimate, has been accounted for within the program. The parameters for our laws of physics and the operation of our reality are solidly set. There is not a single thing that is done, said, or thought that is not already decided within the program.

We just simply live on our lives. There is nothing we can do to break this code. Just be comforted in the fact that everyone else is as insignificant as you are.
>>
>>68943303
>You're no different from the bacteria living in the creases of your asshole.

Despite the fact they are all NEET niggers leeching off of me and I have to go to work...to supply them

>yfw your ass bacteria got you cucked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.