[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Libertarianism Failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: timthumb.jpg (33 KB, 580x349) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
33 KB, 580x349
I abandoned libertarianism last week after falling for the meme in 2012. If anyone is curious, here is why. Take this thread as the Ultimate Red Pill against the free-market histeria:

>Created as a free-market front for the Left
Murray Rothbard was a liberal. That was a fact through his early career when he invented libertarianism. His hidden goal was confessing the failure of liberal in economic sciences and creating a system which could generate enough wealth for the state to eventually steal and form a masthodontic government.

Free markets are just a temporary cash-machine for the Leftists.

>Supports Abortion (puts the baby in the moral category of an invader)

Nothing to comment.

>Steals votes from the right-wingers for candidates who can't win and helps the Democrats this way.

Divides and conquers the right.

By the way, most libertarians don't even vote. They will just let the Democrats win and turn America into the USSR. That is the type of freedom mentality in the movement.

They think voting is aggression. Wake up, cucks. These guys are voting to attack you and you are either not doing anything or doing nothing that works!

(1/2)
>>
Ur mom failed to suck my dick last night.
>>
A better, less tl;dr reason:
Libertarianism doesn't work when there's globalization. It just leads to your country being plundered by foreigners who won't have the same values as you.

Kind of like how humanitarianism doesn't work with Islam.
>>
>>68939661
flaccid? low energy cawk?
>>
>>68939790
Her lips were swollen from the bee stings she likes kinky shit
>>
>>68939849
>letting your cawk near a bee fetishist

low energy
>>
>>68939965
>implying it was even my cock
Jerome was pissed
>>
File: 1409477410465.cached.jpg (383 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1409477410465.cached.jpg
383 KB, 2000x1333
>Gives arguements AGAINST the expulsion of people trying to take over the West

What the actual fuck?!

These people want to preserve their melting pot where the honest people who have been in their countries for a thousand years can't even walk on the street afraid of rape.

It is mind-boggling how anachronic the libertarian ethics are in modern world. They are oblivious to the massive problems in their country while fantasizing about an utopia.

>USA is an empire benefited by warfare

This is the largest redpill. If USA was to become an Anarchocapistan tomorrow, it'd become miserable. The only reason why americans live well is because their currency is reserve currency of other countries because why want to buy oil. If the oil producers were abandoned by the USA mercenary force, they'd retaliate against the dollar and the country's years of easy life would vanish.

This country NEEDS war. It is like the Roman Empire.

Libertarianism will crash the plane.

(2/2)
>>
>>68939596
>supports abortion

>durrr hurr stealing votes

I see the light now. Thank you stupid fucking 3 toed nigger.

7-1 never forget
>>
>>68940048
cuck posting isn't funny anymore

change to high energy pls
>>
I think libertarians should follow their own model of international policy, and apply the same principles to open markets, ie we should focus on free markets inside our nations/states, amd trade with the world, but we should protect our markets at home from foreign states.

A engaged and defensive free market position.

For example, if japan makes a car and sends it to usa for sale, it should be tariffed to bring its price in line with what our internal free market has determined the price of similar cars to be.
>>
>>68939596
You can't be a libertarian. you're not from the US retard.
>>
I will just assume libertarianism is dead like I thought.

No one can counter-argue.
>>
>>68939596
Libertarianism is a political philosophy that affirms the supreme value of individual freedom
(the right of the individual over himself) whose limit is none other than the rights of others.

So if your goverment doesn't gives priority to its people we have -CURRENT YEAR-

>Big companies arguing that they have rights as a natural person, so they can subdue the actual natural people.

>Goverments that give priority to foreigners or unproductive groups of society undermining what social stability they have achieved.

>etc.etc
>>
>>68940072
>This is the largest redpill. If USA was to become an Anarchocapistan tomorrow, it'd become miserable.
That's obvious. Of course everything would collapse. It wouldn't matter what system it shook into, it would fall apart. Petrodollars and all the corruption, the thing that we call the US government would detonate, with all the military walking off with whatever gear they wanted.

You're not arguing against libertarians or ancaps here. You're saying that the US is in a bad way. Well no shit. Good job Pedro. libertarianism in incompatible with the US system as it stands. And immediate destruction of it would cause a lot of pain to a lot of people.
>>
>>68939596
Menos Marx, Mais Mises.

You'll lose Marxist, Brazilians are waking up.
>>
>>68941840
I'm not a marxist.

I'm a pragmatist.
>>
>>68941840
Anyone with half a brain knows libertarianism is a meme.
>>
>>68942875
anyone with a full brain knows all ideas are memes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.