[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does bernie have an actual chance at the nomination? Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1458967605046.jpg (118 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458967605046.jpg
118 KB, 720x960
So does bernie have an actual chance at the nomination?

Hillary has been blown out for the past 4 primaries...
>>
No. He's working for Hillary to make sure she's the nominee.

He's literally just there to give the dumb goys the illusion of choice and to energize the 18-24 year old demographic into falling in line and eventually voting for Shillary.

There is no rivalry between them. It's completely manufactured.
>>
>>68938815
I actually hope he is the nominee. Trump will easily bulldoze the commie. He might have issues BTFOing Shillary.
>>
>>68939069
>He might have issues BTFOing Shillary.
The biggest problem is that Hillary gets a lot of votes from old people, blacks and women. The people that do not give a shit about politics and just want the maximum amount of comfort and sweet talk. This gives Hillary a considerable advantage because they do not question her very questionable integrity.

Sanders would just be a complete cakewalk. The massive increase in taxation alone is enough argument for a lot of people to vote Trump.
>>
>>68939487
Exactly.

Maybe I should start shilling Bernie
>>
>>68938993
>being this stupid
>>
>>68938815
What happens to all the campaign donations? Do the losers get to pocket the money?
>>
>>68938993
except most of his supporters have come to hate hillary...
>>
Bernie is representative of a lot of Americans, but no he has no chance. He is not just the underdog he never had a fair chance.
>>
>>68941104
Why is he BTFOing clinton past 4 states
>>
File: 1456702384016.jpg (508 KB, 1177x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456702384016.jpg
508 KB, 1177x1280
>>68940980
pretty much this

If Hillary set up Bernie to create an illusion of choice, she is even dumber than I originally thought
>>
>>68940980
Which is why their plan backfired.

The original plan was to present Bernie as "your wacky grandpa" and no one could ever possibly support him so Hillary could cakewalk into the nomination.

But they underestimated the stupidity of young college students who want free shit. And Bernie's popularity came out of left field. He wasn't supposed to get this far.

So now Bernie is in the unfortunate position of both working for Hillary and having to pretend to be against her.
Which is why he never attacks her on anything of substance and wanted the emails dropped entirely, which goes against all logic and reason if he were a true rival.
>>
>>68942143
Original plan was to plant Donald Trump to destroy Jeb Bush...
>>
>>68938993
Holy shit it all makes sense now.
>>
>>68940531
They will go to the Bernie and his wife's son Sanders suicide prevention fund
>>
No.
He's going to get destroyed in New York and Pennsylvania and in Californian in June.
>>
Trump/Sanders 2016 in a landslide over Hillary/Biden. Calling it.

>Year of the Monkey in full effect.
>>
>>68941493
Caucuses.
>>
>>68943443
Biden low key hates Hillary
>>
>>68943443
Trump has so much disdain for Bernie, he doesn't even attack him. That's how much of a non issue he sees Bernie as.
Also, he would never select a communist to be his VP
>>
>>68938815
>So does bernie have an actual chance at the nomination?

LMAO
>>
>>68943443
Considering Hernie and his cult won't shut the fuck up about how evil Trump is, I doubt that will ever happen
>>
>>68942143
>Which is why he never attacks her on anything of substance and wanted the emails dropped entirely, which goes against all logic and reason if he were a true rival.

From my non-US pow, Sanders is just running a decent campaign, not wanting to scrap dirt on other candidate, but expose his political program.

I this he doesn't want to be elected "by default" such as Hillary forced to stop the campaign because of the email scandal.
>>
>you all should've been shilling Bernie in the first place...
>>
>>68938993
Nah that's Trump
>>
>>68939069
>I actually hope he is the nominee. Trump will easily bulldoze the commie. He might have issues BTFOing Shillary.

In every national poll I've seen, Sanders beats any reps, with a bigger margin than Shillary
>>
>>68944682
The only time millennials will vote is from their computer screens, though.

Sanders has no chance in a general election because they would have to leave their homes to go do something.
>>
He does, but it's slim and relies on big wins in NY, MD and CA to cut into Clinton's lead in pledged delegates. Then he needs to somehow get the super delegates to switch to his side en mass too. It's looking very unlikely since the Dem establishment, who are the super delegates, dislike him at least in comparison to Hillary.
>>
>>68944794
yet it seems they've left the basement for the primaries in some states...

Don't insult the youth of any country. They're going to pay for your retirement plans.
>>
File: 1374078992263.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1374078992263.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>68938815
>actual chance of winning
>Bernie
>>
>>68945045

>implying people who want free shit are going to pay for anything
>>
>>68944682
You may notice that John Kasich does better than either of the two more popular Republican candidates as well.
The closer you are to the front the more you get hit.
Bernie has been summarily ignored by the media, none of his skeletons have been dragged into the open. If he were the nominee things would change real quick.
>>
>>68940980
Of course they hate her now but when Bernie is out do you really think they're going to rally behind Trump?
>>
>>68945553
which lead to an interesting question: what could be Bernie's skelettons ?
>>
>>68945343
you didn't see the bird land on his podium
it means he's been chosen by YHWH to bring communism to america
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.