[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing up around Whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Ashur.jpg (61 KB, 448x309) Image search: [Google]
Ashur.jpg
61 KB, 448x309
I was born in Iraq and am of Assyrian decent but moved to Canada when I was one. My mother is apart of the Assyrian church of the East and my father is apart of the Chaldean Catholic Church, so I attended Catholic school my entire life up until university. My school was entirely white with small slivers of Filipino's and one or two black kids per grade. I wouldn't consider myself white but I'm somewhere in between Iraqi-Sand-Nigger and White looking; which made me stick out. I have come to the conclusion that white's (of European decent) have superior culture and carry themselves better than most other races with a few exceptions. This conclusion was made after careful observation of other peoples like blacks, Indian's/Paki's, Asians, and Arabs. In order here are my observations: Black's like to make excuses for under performing usually pointing to racism even though we are in Canada with the exception of Ethiopians who actually do quiet well for themselves. Indian's copy every little thing other Indian people do almost like they can't think for themselves and have a hard time adapting to society (as seen in Brampton) but like Ethiopians are pretty good overall. Paki's try really hard to be Arab even though they're just Indian looking Muslims who are more religiously intolerant than Arab's (try hard's). Asian's are pretty good at integrating until they get large in numbers and go back to their Asian ways; no real beef w/ Asians. Arab's don't integrate while keeping their Arab identity and they close off their circles unless you can speak Arabic; although they don't stink as many people think, that's more of the Brown Muslims like Paki's. The only con I can think of for white's is the fact that they don't use Bidet's.
>>
File: 1456195043480.jpg (80 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
1456195043480.jpg
80 KB, 643x820
>>
>>68936534
/spic/ here. I took this redpill a long time ago, I know my place and I know my superiors.
>>
>Arab's don't integrate while keeping their Arab identity and they close off their circles unless you can speak Arabic

This

There are so many Egyptian copts in my town and they all stick with each other, they're friends with only other Egyptians, they date only Egyptians, its crazy
>>
>>68936534
hello suryoyo over here
>>
>>68936793
Copts dont consider themselves Arabs
>>
>>68936534
>My mother is apart of the Assyrian church of the East and my father is apart of the Chaldean Catholic Church
Wait, what? How can they go to different churches? This doesn't make sense.
>>
>>68936876
The Christians in the middle east have so many different sects,I am Syrian Orthodox,cousins Syrian Catholic,Other Cousins Armenian orthodox
>>
>>68936534
You're telling me you spent you whole life around white people and yet no one taught you about paragraphs and proper format to your writing?

Fishy...
>>
File: assyrian_flags_016.jpg (453 KB, 2497x1498) Image search: [Google]
assyrian_flags_016.jpg
453 KB, 2497x1498
>>68936534
Hey I'm Chaldean too.

What do you respond when people ask you "from where is it?" (implying : "which country?")?
>>
>>68937004
Computer Science major and math minor.
>>
>>68937129
South Eastern Turkey, North Eastern Syria, North Western Iraq.
>>
File: 44959_chaldean_sc_lg.gif (254 KB, 1024x967) Image search: [Google]
44959_chaldean_sc_lg.gif
254 KB, 1024x967
>>68937278
What if I hate turkroaches and sandniggers country?
Can't I say something else?
>>
>>68936994
Was baptized in the Assyrian Church of the East but attended Catholic Church my entire life because those are the only ones where I live.
>>
>>68937428
Who cares. Roaches stole our land along with Western Armenia and parts of Greece.
>>
>>68936793
Kek sorry
We do that all the time
Even muslims do.
>>
>>68936534
>they don't use Bidet's

Bidet is a French word, invented by French, everyone has one here.
>>
>>68937853
Fair enough, but you're in Italy. The only time I've ever been to Europe was when I was in Sweden an they didn't have any. People in Canada, including Italian's here don't; I have a half Italian cousin and he doesn't have one ;).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.