[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Hillary have so much support in the South? Is it only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why does Hillary have so much support in the South? Is it only because her husband is black?
>>
>>68936330
because nigs love white women.
>>
it's not just that: she worked at a legal services organization for black youth when she got out of law school and has actively courted the black vote herself through her entire political career.

i've also heard it said that black people like her because she "stood by" bill after he got his dick sucked. i'm not really sure why this appeals to black voters \O_o/
>>
>>68936330
Black would hardly vote for anything non-democrat. Thats a fact.
>>
There was an "insider" here who said she gives some pretty big envelopes to many prominent ministers down there.
>>
>>68936330
She is from the South
>>
>>68938872
>born and raised in Chicago
>went to college in the Northeast
>from the South
>>
>>68937425
Only white bitches would have enough dignity to leave over something like that
>>
She does better with minorities
>>
>>68936655
winner
>>
File: an athlete.jpg (16 KB, 300x253) Image search: [Google]
an athlete.jpg
16 KB, 300x253
>>68936330

Because blacks love the Clintons and Southern whites who lean left aren't retarded enough to support Sanders.
>>
File: 1457789031153.jpg (67 KB, 503x610) Image search: [Google]
1457789031153.jpg
67 KB, 503x610
She has a black step son and her husband acts like a degenerate nigger.
>>
She controls the black pastor network. I have a black gf and you have no idea how much influence and power they yield
>>
>>68939926
you have to send her back
>>
>>68936330
She gets the same support everywhere, it's just that those green states are caucuses, in which she does horribly.
>>
>>68940335
>allowed to convince people in caucuses
>she does horribly
literally her only selling point is that she's a woman, that's why she loves primaries where it's all about name recognition
>>
>>68936330
Through the power of meme magic, her and frank underwood have transformed into one entity
>>
>>68940412
>caucuses
>democratic

Pick one.
>>
>>68940757
The issue with caucuses is that they're annoying as fuck and take 10 hours to complete, my point was just that Bernie does better in states where people get to hear about him
>>
ahahahaha dis ol whidey peckawood Bernie sound like some finna mothqfuckin bitchmade ol shit nomsayin ima vote for hill like duh preacha sez too her mans black dat dont hurt neither
>>
>>68940902

More like he's doing well in rural states where Clinton isn't bothering to compete.
>>
>>68941088
Agreed, Bernie does poorly in highly populated areas

It's weird, a year ago I thought it would be the other way around, where Bernie would do well in cities but bad rurally, but I guess not
>>
>>68941222

Rural areas have a habit of gravitating towards populist candidates.
>>
>>68939574
Not true. I live in the south and we have a lot of Bernie supporters. Mostly young people 18-25
>>
>>68941575
But that (was) the issue

While in the rest of the country the shift towards Clinton starts at the 45+ age group, it started at the 25+ age group in the South
>>
>>68940908
Ooga booga indeed.
>>
She supports the cop killers.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.