[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF I love Syrian refugees now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: syrian.jpg (254 KB, 640x1077) Image search: [Google]
syrian.jpg
254 KB, 640x1077
WTF I love Syrian refugees now
>>
>>68936077

>al-aberdeen
>>
>>68936077
the ice really makes these guys chill out eh
>>
>>68936077
Breaking news, Canadian family found dismembered in their own home, their TV and a chainsaw are missing, suspect is a good boy who did nuffin
>>
>>68936077
>>68936259
he's literally a syrian refugee

the muslims flooding into europe are neither syrian nor refugees
>>
>>68936077
Most of them are decent people , but I am positive Trudeau brought in 1 bad apple.
>>
He's like 40, not the majority 25 year old "Children" who rape women
>>
>>68936077

>Elderly looking man

He's not the problem, it's the mass of young men who make up the majority of the "refugees."

You have older men and women like this who are probably trying to get as far away from it all as possible, and then you have the shitskins trying to piggy back off of the welfare systems.

At least this one is putting in some work in his community.
>>
It's a shame he probably beats his wife, but hey, we need to learn to respect their culture right?
>>
>>68936527
YES
>>
>>68936501
>He's not the problem,

So ok for him to have benefits.

The young ones will come over to conquer, the old ones will come over to retire on the Government Dole
>>
You guys are sick. One Muslim is not representative of an entire race of people. I bet your all drumpf supporters
>>
>>68936077
>one guy
>decent guy
>old intelligent, caring guy
I like him to.

THIS CHANGES NOTHING

But seriously, Canada has real refugee program. It's being used as a huge PR stunt to fool the world. However, it is being done right the way they are only accepting family folk that are actually from strictly Syria.

Meanwhile, Euroland gets the rapist army.
>>
>believing this Facebook post is legitimate

lel
>>
>>68936077
>spent the last 4 years in a camp in Jordan

If anyone deserves in, it's these people. These aren't the people marching on Germany in the summer though.

Providing aid for the camps is the best way to help genuine Syrian refugees.
>>
>>68936077
Now let him roomie up with your children.
>>
>this does not fit /pol/'s narrative so we're going to spout memes and make generalizations.
>>
>>68937702
nonono. As I said, Canada has implemented a REAL ASS LEGIT SYRIAN REFUGEE PROGRAM.

Meanwhile, Euroland is working on the next big thing, Somalians, baby, Somalians.
>>
>>68936077
eh
>>68936259
eh
>>68936418
eh
>>68936923
eh
>>
>>68937037
This.

I never had anything against taking these people in. If anything, these types of people should be taken in, supported and eventually sent back as the next generation of their nation's leaders.

They are the ones with the decency, the patience, tbe PhDs etc. They are the ones willing to conform to our cultures. I feel so sorry for them that they wait in line and follow the legal process, and yet the liberals in the West favour and prioritise help to the greedy fucks storming through European borders, and rioting when they don't get their way.
>>
>>68936077
Syrian Refugees doing what they do best, cutting/removing limbs from things.
>>
>>68936077

>He was quite impressed by my chainsaw

Looking forward to headlines about chainsaw beheadings in Eastern Canada soon, thanks a lot
>>
>>68936077
Uncle Tom ass bitch coonin for massah
>>
no one is saying all refugees are bad people, quite the opposite, but if 1 out of ten pizzas killed you, id probably stop calling my local dominos.
>>
Yeah.

Just wait until you realize only about 3-7% of the refugees are fucking Syrian at all.

Maybe you get to pick the good ones since there's an ocean in between.
>>
I always wonder in these posts... Why do they take a fuckin picture with the guy
Some good Samaritan helps you out and then you need to get in a picture with him
It's like something a 14 year old
>>
>>68936077
These are the real refugees, the Syrian middle-class who left early on to escape the fighting. Unfortunately they're quickly becoming the minority.
>>
>>68937702

>a real syrian refugee helps someone
>doesn't fit /pol/'s narrative

Nothing wrong with real refugees
>>
>>68938627
It's like the tree that falls in the empty forest.
If I don't post about on social media, did it really happen?
>>
>>68938589
Canada picks the good ones. Its all for PR. Canada has the refugee program that is done right. Sadly, it is only used to fool the world into supporting ALL migrants.
>suppress Euro news of migrant crime
>pump out feel good stories from Canada
Just as planned.
>>
File: star_lolz.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
star_lolz.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>68936077
You racist, this is just an isolated incident.
>>
>>68938459
Actually 10/10 dominoes pizza causes coronary artery disease and diabetes. I do not call for take out pizza.

Why do you eat the processed food jew?
>>
>>68936317
Piss be upon them
>>
>>68936900

This. It's just giant feel good campaign to drum up support for the liberals as they have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>68936736

Yes it's fine for him to have benefits as long as he's contributing to the society he's living in.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.