[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a sec-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 507x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 507x342
>be you
>your wife gets raped by these folks
>your children killed by these folks
>some culture you're not used to is forced on to you because these folks think it's best
>decide to take arms
>burn the houses of these folks
>kill the brutes who killed your children and raped your wife
>some fags go to 4Chan hundreds of years later and complain about you killing the folks
>pic unrelated
>see January 1st 1804
>>
so what happened in 1804?

The first American got shot?
>>
>>68936073
Haiti
>>
>>68936208
Sorry I dont speak American
>>
>>68935875
do you really care about what /pol/acks think?
>>
>>68936273
Haitian revolution
>>
>>68936523
nobody cares about your history faggot.
Because your cunt has none.

Go back to /int/
>>
>>68936615
>Haiti aided Gran Colombia during their fight for Indepdence
>Aided Greece during their fight for independence by sending thousands of pounds of coffee beans
>Helped DR win against Spain before and after annexing them
>Largest fortress in the Western Hemisphere
>Had a palace that was comparable to Versailles and Sans souci back then
>One of the main reasons why Louisiana was given to USA
>no history lol
>>
>>68937134
what the fuck is louisianna, arent you the USA lmao
>>
>>68937228
France owned the Lousiania territory in 1803, but gave it away because they couldn't pay for it anymore because their main supply of money was gone
>>
>>68937420
so America is french? lmao
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.