[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance to stop the neocons and end their retarded foreign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: that-face-beck-2.png?w=.png (200 KB, 445x593) Image search: [Google]
that-face-beck-2.png?w=.png
200 KB, 445x593
>one chance to stop the neocons and end their retarded foreign wars like Iraq/Libya
>cuckservatives would rather vote for Cruz, Hillary or Kasich because Trump says mean words

I seriously don't get it. How can you care about this country and care more about mean words than ending the most self destructive foreign policy on the planet?
>>
>>68933955
>Trump
>end wars

Ok nigger
>>
These people have a vested interest in keeping things the way that they are. Someone like Trump is bad for business.
>>
>>68934370
But Beck is losing half is audience right now, and Trump isn't even President yet.

Does not compute.
>>
>>68934100
>most anti interventionist candidate in history
>far more anti interventionist than Shillary (who has destroyed 3 muslim countries so far) or Kasich (who's plan is to nuke Russia) or Cruz (Bush advisor)
>won't end wars

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/

Why haven't you been range banned yet?
>>
>>68934539
I doubt by "business" he was referring to Becks radio show
>>
>>68934710
Seriously the death of Canada can't come fast enough for me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/doug-bandow/trump-versus-rubio-surpri_b_9445022.html
>>
>>68935091
>Indeed, Trump, despite his bluster and exaggeration, gets much right about foreign policy. He recognizes that permanent war in the Middle East is bad. He admits that the Iraq invasion had disastrous consequences, opposed the Libyan imbroglio, and criticizes proposals to fight on both sides of Syria’s hideous civil war. He forthrightly opposes military confrontation with Russia.
>>
File: what does that even mean.jpg (25 KB, 129x279) Image search: [Google]
what does that even mean.jpg
25 KB, 129x279
>>68934100
Seriously though it's just a leaf on there, what the hell?
>>
File: 1458955111104.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458955111104.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
>>68933955
>care more about mean words than ending the most self destructive foreign policy on the planet?
This would be why they're called cucks. The Republicans are just uncool democrats now, there is no meaningful opposition once they've both been coopted. Christian Zionists like Beck just wish they could be jews, so they LARP a faux jew identity. Christianity in the US has become utterly degenerate, utterly re-written and demoralized. Beck loves Muslims as much as any SJW shitbag.
>>
>>68936166
>Beck loves Muslims as much as any SJW shitbag.

dubs of truth

Wish all the Mormons would go to the democrat party where they belong.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.