[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies: Generation War and NaPoLa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 286x400
Has /pol/ ever seen Generation War (Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter) or NaPoLa? What are /pol/'s thoughts on them?
>>
>Watching non-american movies
What happened to america?
>>
>>68932490
generation war is probably the greatest thing i've seen on screen in a few years

what napola
>>
Seen it , not bad
>>
>>68932490
I liked the story about the brothers. The Jew/Love interest part was kinda boring. I wish it had more of a Band of Brothers feel too it as far as continuing action. I'd give it a B+. I wished they focused more on the battles.
>>
File: unsere mütter unsere väter.webm (3 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
unsere mütter unsere väter.webm
3 MB, 1000x562
>>68932490
i ate spaghetti napoli today
>>
>>68932786
Were these actual people that the characters were based on? I am asking because it shows the life spans of each character at the end, but I could never find out if these characters were actually base on real people.
>>
>>68932490
all german war movies are "we dun nuffin"
fuck krauts
>>
>>68932490
muh holohoax/10
>>
>>68932559
This NaPoLa: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_the_Fall

It stars Tom Schilling (actor who played Friedhelm Winter)
>>
>>68932552
Haha. You're right, Britbro. BACK TO JEWLLYWOOD, EVERYONE.
>>
>that scene where the younger brother dies

I cry every time
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 214x317
>>68933162
>>
>>68932490
I enjoyed generation war. Fuck that actress woman though.
>>
>>68934029
Which one? Greta or the Nurse?
>>
>>68932869
What are your thoughts on it? Do you think it's accurate? What like the most and dislike the most about it?
>>
>>68932991
im pretty sure they are.
>>
>>68934209
Did you ever manage to find actual information about their lives, such as what they did after war, their childhood, etc?
>>
>>68934209
No they are not. Movie is full of historic inaccuracies.
>>
>>68932490

Just fast forward through all the Muh Jew bits and its a good movie
>>
>>68932490
They used the clean Wehrmacht, we didn't do nothing and were good people meme.
Fucking krauts.
>>
>>68936455
Meant for Generation War, Napola was different.
>>
>>68936455
Antifanten raus bitte.
>>
>>68934304
The Jew and the nurse both died in like the 70s, Wilhelm's still alive I think.
>>
>>68934029
Greta? She was a sloot

Charley was a sloot as well. She learned her love interest died and what did she do? She slept with her superior

Wilhelm was a deserter

Goldstein was a Jew

Freidhelm was the only worthwhile guy. He even let the Russians kill him in order to save kids.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.