[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this movie /pol/. Is it kike propaganda? It does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: zoo2.jpg (103 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
zoo2.jpg
103 KB, 640x360
Redpill me on this movie /pol/. Is it kike propaganda? It does show predators as violent savage beasts and Judy as a hopelessly idiotic bunny who almost gets redpilled by the real world and Nick. But then it goes full retard in the second half by showing Zootopia as a ruined city without the predators and showing the predators dindu nuffin, it was actually something else. Which is it?
>>
The predators are whites. Redpilled.
>>
it was a pretty obvious dindu nuffin and BLM analogy
>>
File: zooabA.jpg (85 KB, 599x619) Image search: [Google]
zooabA.jpg
85 KB, 599x619
It's a movie which happen to have a female lead, therefore both feminists and anti-feminists are respectively creaming or pissing themselves.

It also happen to talk about predator/prey relationship, so people try hard at shoehorning a social comment behind the plot.

Saw that movie with my nieces, enjoyed it a lot, but it was the plot was, while pretty good for a cartoon way too shallow for any propaganda/social commentary/whatever. It's literally a rabbit and a fox doing shenanigans, nothing less nothing more.
>>
Does anyone know where I can watch this movie online without the shitting signing up for stuff or getting a virus?
>>
>>68930343

This >>68931487

>It's literally a rabbit and a fox doing shenanigans, nothing less nothing more.

I was expecting something more #refugeeswelcome or #BLM bullshit, but is just a cute movie with a rabbit and a fox solving a case.

Even the rabbit as a female is a good character.

_ ____ __ ____ ___ ______
>>
>>68930343

The Predators/Prey relationship in the movie doesn't really correspond to any real life racial tensions. You can't just say "Oh, those people are black and those are white" and have it make any sense.

The message the movie does have is that you should judge people by their actions and attitudes, rather than their "species" (read: skin color).
>>
>>68931487
God rabbits are top tier pets. Top tier vermin here in Chicago too
>>
Most accurate portrayal of police to racial minority relations ever in a movie.

Inb4 police aren't racists, minorities bring problems on themselves. Police are racists because their job requires it, and crime stats prove that the racism is justified. But that doesn't mean that an entire race should be treated badly, because it really is socioeconomic problems that keep them down. It's not their fault they can't get out of the poverty trap because they're conditioned to beleive that's where they belong ND there's no point in making things better.
>>
>>68930343
go away furry
>>
>>68931487
It's also furry indoctrination.
>>
>>68930343
it's an allegory for the crack epidemic

the powers that be give drugs to the predators then act shocked when they turn crazy
>>
>drug that can cause predators to rage prevalent in the city

>nvm we caught the bad guy, happy ending!

>also let's create a new generation of furries
>>
I showed my mom a trailer of it a few days before my son went to see it. During the scene at the DMV (Gov't driver's license place) she said "wow, they're really making fun of the niggers at the DMV, that's pretty funny".

She went on about government nigger workers being lazy and slow as fuck just like sloths lol. The wife took him I haven't seen it yet though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.