[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Non-Whites who suppprt Trump are misinformed voters who don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1457544470536.jpg (54 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1457544470536.jpg
54 KB, 540x378
>Non-Whites who suppprt Trump are misinformed voters who don't know what's best for them

Why do Bernie supporters and far leftists push this?
>>
Because they got nothing.
>>
they think they can speak for minorities yet somehow they're not the racists
>>
>>68930187
/thread
>>
File: 022b - Bossy Boots (067).jpg (57 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
022b - Bossy Boots (067).jpg
57 KB, 512x384
>>68930099
Because it's true. It's like making a deal with the devil
>>
>>68930099
someone post link to vid of the based MAGA-hat black man that says "i wan't a job, i don''t want handouts"
>>
>>68930099
>J-just go back to sleep.
>Republicans all hate you, trust us
>Now here's $50
>>
It's true. Bernie is gibsmedats and will let the niggers continue to nig.
>>
You have to understand that the average Bernie supporters are dumb as fuck.
>lel people who vote for trump can't even name his policies, they are so dumb
>vote for bernie because a bird flew near him xd
>>
>>68930099
Because leftists want to keep us as their pets and vote in their favor in exchange for gibs. I hate the left because they accuse the right of being racist for things that are not even remotely racist when they go talk about equality but they just use us as a tool to push their agenda. As a Mexican-American I have grown to hate leftists for their hypocrisy.

I don't even know if I went of topic but I hope this relates.
>>
>>68930099
Indoctrination, they think they can manipulate us into thinking what they want. At least some of us can see through their belittling messages.
>>
>>68930099
Because leftists are the true racists, and they always have been. As "bad" as /pol/ is, the left is everything we are and worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (449 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449 KB, 1774x1774
OMG like I actually was in a conversation with this random woman on a way to another bar on a bar crawl. She just so happened to ask me my "honest" opinion of who I believe is best suited for the presidential office. This is actually the part where I kind of spilled my spaghetti; she asked " what about illegal immigrants? I said " what about them? They're illegal." Being the millennial liberal she was, she said get the fuck away from me! This actually impeded me from enter the bar that me and my actual friends were heading to and the person working the door straight told me I was not "allowed" in.

To bad I was in a semi drunken state otherwise, I would have recorded the douche and had him lose his job.
>>
>>68930099
Because when they are denied the ability to be the "oppressed's" mouthpiece they are no longer relevant.
>>
>>68930099
Because by this point Democrats have dug their heels too far into Huffington Post politics and have taken to relying on the Trump is a Racist meme to try and dissuade people from voting for him.

Of course, it becomes difficult for them when they find out that a decent number of Blacks/Mexicans are also Trump supporters, so they declare that ALL Trump Supporters are stupid and misguided and that the Blacks/Mexicans have just been tricked.
>>
File: 1421740172930.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421740172930.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>68931820
>Black/Mexicans have been tricked

Tricked how exactly? The fact that I know some legal immigrants who went through the process of immigration and hate illegals with a passion. Hell their parents are the main ones who are saying stuff like go do it like we did. As for me and the blacks, it's hard to try to make some them understand that just becauae another person has different views doesn't make him Uncle Tom. I didn't get to where I was by blaming white people or Republicans, I just did what I was supposed to do
>>
>>68932519
Because Liberals are retarded and see everything through the spectrum of racism, and assume that there's no reason AT ALL that a legal Mexican worker would harbour negative feelings toward one of their own countrymen who just so happens to be working without papers for a much lower wage and driving down labour wages whilst paying nothing in tax.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.