[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically how many liberal retards go to Canada or Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (223 KB, 485x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 485x422
Realistically how many liberal retards go to Canada or Sweden when he loses?
>>
0 this happens every election. Even dude weed man doubts they will.
>>
>>68929807
None, they're all talk and no action.

Under what conditions would you leave the country anon?
>>
None, because they aren't brown enough
>>
>>68929807
Good luck moving to Canada without half a million dollars.
>>
>>68929807

none.. or the same amount of conservatives that left America because Obama was elected .. twice
>>
>>68929807

Even fewer than left the country under Dubya.
>>
You mean how many canadians and swedes will come here when he wins
>>
>>68930282
that is the truth
>>
>>68930228

This. Unless you're the son of a wealthy Chinese oligarch we don't want you. Ironically, Canada has a border and strict immigration policy because we don't need any more losers or terminal poorfags.
>>
>>68929807
What makes you think those who are too lazy to vote will have the willpower to get up and move all their shit?
>>
>>68930347
Unless it's Muslims!
>>
>>68930195
SHOTS FIRED!
>>
>>68930504

True, but you have very little room to talk, dutchbro
>>
Zero. They have unpaid loans that need tending to.
They won't be allowed to leave.
>>
Nobody will.

Libtards don't understand how immigration works.

They're all accustomed to Mexican illegals who just cross with no negative circumstances.

In other countries, they actually take immigration seriously (Unlike America; hopefully Trump will fix this)
>>
>>68929807
not nearly enough. the more of those assholes that self-deport the better
>>
>>68930347
Honestly, I keep hearing stories of people driving to the Canadian border, being asked questions, and then being told to fuck off to where they came from because they have no relevant business being in Canada.
>>
>>68929807
zero, if they can't even make a concerted effort to vote for him in the primaries
>literally takes one afternoon or morning (~4hours) one day out of 4 years.
what makes you think they are going to pack eveything they own up and move to a foreign country and obtain a visa to live there? (several month to several year process)

ain't happenin.
>>
>>68930918

What? I go to Canada all the time for your booze and I never get asked anything.

Your cigs are ridiculous though.
>>
>>68930918
>>68930347
Im sure Trudeau will be glad to accept poor liberal American refugees
>>
>>68929807
Like two people you fucking idiot
>>
>>68931120

I propose a cuck exchange program.
>>
>>68931184
Will the bulls have to come too?
>>
>>68931245

Yeah you can bring your bulls, why not. Just clean out the shed, I'm going to use it to store things other than my shame when we house swap.
>>
>>68929807
our immigration system wouldn't let them in unless they could prove that they have amounted to something (lol) or that they are refugees (from America).
>>
>>68931308

Whoa whoa you misunderstood. Our whore-of-wives and her bulls will be exchanged for yours.
>>
none most of them are kids
>>
>>68931088
> buying booze here

Why? I always was told it's much cheaper there.
>>
>>68929807
Hopefully all of them.
>>
>>68929807
Zero. In every U.S. election when a Democrat wins, Republicans threaten to leave the country. In every U.S. election when a Republican wins, Democrats threaten to leave the country.
>>
I hope a bunch. I live in Portland OR and would like there to be some more vacancies. Living here costs way too much.
>>
You can't move without money, and most bernicucks gave all of there's to him therefore 0 will move.
>>
>>68933108
>Portland OR

How similar is it there compared to the show?
>>
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>68933108
We just need the Californians to go and stay go.

We should start running ads down there to remind them that it rains here. That should keep most of them away. Then we'll just have to deal with the ones that are already here.
>>
I'd pay 10,000$ to get 1000 SJWs to denounce their US citizenship when Trump wins.

Serious.
>>
>liberals are so self-centered and think they're so important that they can just up and move to another country
>don't even have to worry about finding somewhere to live, cost of living, cost of transportation etc
lmao
says everything you need to know about a liberal in one sentence
>>
>>68929807
None

Although I wouldn't stop them. Please, lefties. You're free to go!
>>
>>68934189
It's not.
>>68934271
Most calicucks I know usually end up back there but yea they are annoying.
>>
>>68929807
None, people talk a lot of shit, but they never do anything.
>>
>>68929807
Hopefully they stay away from the prairies. I don't want liberals swarming my town
>>
>>68929807
None go to Sweden, because they only speak English and that means they'd be oppressing everyone they talk to.

They wouldn't last in Canada unless they went to BC. And the cost of living there is pretty high, so they probably wouldn't be able to make it there either.
>>
File: 1458609393240.jpg (33 KB, 423x444) Image search: [Google]
1458609393240.jpg
33 KB, 423x444
None.

You Americans are retarded, and your Liberals are practically braindead.

They'll either be too stupid to learn how to come in to Canada legally, nor do they even have VISAs

Our immigration policies are much more stricter than Americucks, anyways.

Keep laughing at us. Keep your cancerous liberals and your braindead gun nuts down in the states. Don't need them here.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.