[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to spread the word of the fascist ideology.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (52 KB, 941x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 941x566
So /pol/, instead of shitposting and sliding, let's discuss the spreading of the doctrine of fascism. To do this we have to write a book similar to the communist manifesto and then we have to spread it privately under the population at fascist rallies for example to avoid censorship.
A book where we don't care about wanting to commit a coup or ethnic cleansing. We just need people to copy it often and bind it and then distribute it.
>>
>>68927734
>being fascist
>not being national liberal

Get with the times
>>
http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
As inspiration, look for Mein Kampf as well.
>>
>>68927885
Fascism is timeless.
>>
>>68927734
You have to be willing to commit a coup and/or ethnic cleansing. The communists aren't simply going to hand over power because you have a strong fact-based argument.
>>
>>68927885
>checks flag
w-wait
>>
>>68927734
I don't think we have the time or inclination to pull something like that off, but you could probably make a webpage where people can post brief ideas for material that would go into a book later.
>>
>>68928242
Well, 4chan's /pol/ is very busy.
I think we can do something out of it if we do it for days, and continue the thread for weeks.
>>
>>68927734
>German trying to spread fascism
Enjoy federal prison senpai
>>
>>68928534
What I day here is not illegal as it only is speculation.
>>
>>68927734
Nobody will follow a fascists in today Yoorop.
But find another name and millions of people will follow you.
>>
Nothing. Let the left run wild. Fascism was a response to Communism, there will be a 21st century equivalent.
>>
>>68929296
Actualism is another word for it.
Also, the book should be there to educate people about it.
>>68929328
That's why I want this to happen.
>>
>>68927734
As the world is going right now, we're more likely to see Judgement Day than a change of system - capitalism is to stay until the end, the final ride.
>>
>>68929498
Not if we spread more and more dissent as now is the right time and probably the last opportunity to change this with the refugee crisis.
>>
Bump again
>>
We can't stop the collapse.

The die was cast 100 years ago.

Enfranchisement of women and creation of the welfare state... was a mistake. We can't go back.

We can only go forward.

Off the fiscal cliff.

Collapse of the state.

Prepare yourself for it. Get weapons. Get organized with people.

We're long past the point of no return. We can only look to the reformation now.
>>
>>68930815
Then educate peole or we become an irreperable cuckservative idiocracy that is just like now but without islamic culture.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.