[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This triggers the /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rub.jpg (69 KB, 680x484) Image search: [Google]
rub.jpg
69 KB, 680x484
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/25/leave-eu-isis-out-brussels-attacks

Paragraph 6 should make you unspeakably angry.
>>
>>68926911
cont.

You know what, you're right Owen. If I saw them on the street I would easily be able to tell they were Yorkshiremen.
>>
>>68926911
>If you take action to stop being the victim then you do what the aggressor wants

JUST
>>
>>68927131
Honest question, how bad is Sweden really? I hear that the kebab has overrun the working class areas. Do you have sharia zones and patrols yet?
>>
For our friends across the pond we also have "the racist demagogue Donald Trump".
>>
>>68927338
the enclaves/some cities are fucked up beyond level. white flight is on a staggering level. people are waking up and things can be turned around still.

there is always hope.
>>
>>68927805
Ah that seems bad senpai, hopefully they will all leave for ISIS and get bombed.
>>
>>68926911
i said a foot long big philly on italian bread with american cheese, bacon, green peppers, and onions and toasted.
>>
>>68928027
kek
>>
File: REEE.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>68926911

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why the fuck do people keep thinking "they were born in our countries so its nothing to do with immigrants" is a valid counter argument? My god. So their sons and grandsons will blow us up. What a relief!
>>
>>68926911
"In the US, the foreign policy savant Donald Trump correctly foresaw the Brussels atrocity because he understands the dangers of a radical Marxist immigration policy"
>>
>>68926911
>Looks like a nu-male

Wew lad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.