[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ if its not about skin color but about how niggers behave,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nigga§.jpg (102 KB, 624x936) Image search: [Google]
nigga§.jpg
102 KB, 624x936
So /pol/ if its not about skin color but about how niggers behave, then why not combine our skin with theirs? they have more melanin and more melanin=better skin
it ages better and its better protection.
>>
>>68925152
>inb4 the word "shit" gets used 50 times
>>
>>68925536
Shit
>>
>>68925152
>enjoy ur mongrel offspring that wont look like you
>>
>>68927270
>muh feelings
>>
>more melanin=better skin

Not necessarily.

More melanin blocks out the essential vitamins you absorb from the sun, leading to a whole complex of diseases and disorders, even shorter lifespan.

Darker people in colder climates (most of the civilized world) live shorter lifespans, have weaker bones, poor eyesight, among other things.

On the flipside, more melanin helps when sun exposure is over-bearing, like Sub-sahara Africa and the Amazon. But we have this invention called sunscreen for that, it's $1.95 at your nearest convenience store, and you don't have to ruin your genetic lineage or lower your offsprings IQ forever to acquire this amazing product.
>>
>>68925152
sheboons need to be photoshopped to look as half as beautiful as white women.

They just aren't as attractive, there is literally no reason to racemix.
>>
>>68927270
>looks nothing like you
>she's only attractive because of her white featuress
>>
>>68925152
then why do most niggers skin look so pot-marked and disgusting?
>>
>>68925152
Foolish Balkan nigger.

Everyone knows the white man must conquer the lesser races with his superior seed. Tis the only way.
>>
>>68925536
Shit
>>
>>68925152
You actually have a very valid point...
>>
>>68925152
If this is true that melanin makes skin better looking and that blacks have more of it then I am convinced that melanin does not do this.

Have you seen the NCAA b-ballers...20yrs olds looking 30 and then 45 year old blacks look 60. I know, I ride pubic transporation.

Also, Collagen is what youare looking for to make skin look good. Keeps it tight, youthful and strong!
>>
The only acctractive (to white people) black people are the ones that are not 100% African. Quadroons and Octaroons and so-on and so-forth.

If I were a god-king, I would force all black women (who are attractive) to only breed with whites. Until there were none left. And black-blacks from African would be sterilized, if they chose to not return to their continent
>>
>>68925152
Nah, I would rather have my future kids look like me and their mother. Only whites slavs and maybe some asians can provide that.
>>
>>68925152
Depends where you live.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Tim Hortons has done it again guys! Make sure to thumbs down!................l.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hnQs0w_LU
>>
>>68925152
Why not promote White males with Black hair screwing black females

instead of blonds with Blacks that kill off her genetics
>>
>>68925152
Because mixed-race kids are more likely to be used to push for unhelpful attempts to raise niggers to prominence and praise.
Niggers just need to learn.
>>
>>68925152
>muh increased concentration of melanin
Our skin cells are more efficient at quickly producing vitamin D, whereas niggers can't stand the cold, cover up more in winter and the melanin causes these problems (>>68927569) because they don't get an equivalent amount vitamin D and so on.

A better idea would be to breed with Japanese qts so your kids can get that gene that allows them to extract more nutrients from seaweed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.