[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I become rich and powerful like Soros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: SorosEu.jpg (87 KB, 927x803) Image search: [Google]
SorosEu.jpg
87 KB, 927x803
I want to become richer than God and have world leaders cater to my whims.
>>
>>68922576
You dont. The generation before us was the last one able to accumulate wealth.
>>
>>68922576
you act like the EU has achoice. they dont have money for that shit and many have been on ECB life support for years. its not just greece

fuck the ECB gave out money just recently to those faggots AGAIN

basically sorros is captain obvious in that moment but i doubt any bank/ central bank will lend any one in europe money even the ECB and yes they try to extend lines of credit from private banks globally and every one bats that shit away
>>
>>68922576
Step 1: be jewish
>>
Sell your soul to the devil and be the biggest prick possible in the most subtle way.
>>
File: 456120.jpg (154 KB, 1908x1008) Image search: [Google]
456120.jpg
154 KB, 1908x1008
>>68922576
>I want to become richer than God
>>
>>68922576
Daily reminder that this nefarious Jew is so evil he ousted his fellow kikes to the Nazis for profit
>>
>>68923120
I can convert. What do I do after though. >>68922710
Why?
>>
Dammit why isn't there a redpilled billionaire giving billions to groups like Gamergate and Return of Kings?

I mean there's gotta be at least one out there right? Its all either evil leftists like Soros or establishment neocons like the Koch Brothers.
>>
>>68925974
There may not be a billionaire but there's one millionaire.
>>
>>68924301
How is this anything new? Peoople pretend there's some kind of working together, the moment they can profit from it they sell their own family. Hell they'd sell the lower income European jews to the mudslimes a dime a dozen if they could.
>>
>>68924301
not that i don't believe you but source on that? and if it's true why do the left love him so much? they hate nazi's
>>
>>68922576
A kike wants someone to borrow money, who would have thought?
>>
Be a jew, be a sociopath, be at the right place at the right time, betray even your own people.
>>
File: asmodeus.jpg (44 KB, 255x498) Image search: [Google]
asmodeus.jpg
44 KB, 255x498
>>68922576

>How can I become rich and powerful like Soros?

Sell your soul to Archangel Lucifer, and I'm not even joking.
>>
>>68922576
you have to suck a thousand freshly-circumcised baby penises
>>
>>68927677
would 947 work? I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>68922576
and suddenly the fog disperses and it all becomes clear.
>>
>>68925974
Sheldon Adelson is the closest thing we have I think
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.