[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized, I have no problems against mexicans. I hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 3479103378_14f3926c88_b[1].jpg (560 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
3479103378_14f3926c88_b[1].jpg
560 KB, 1024x681
I just realized, I have no problems against mexicans.
I hate some blacks and the muslims, but, for some reason, I feel no hatred against mexicans.
They have the same religion as I do, they have been repeatedly fucked by their government like I have been and share the same problems
I have.
Why does /pol/ hate mexicans so much, when the problem is clearly nignogs and muslims?
>>
>>68922271
>Why does /pol/ hate mexicans so much

This has been answered again and again, fuck off!
>>
>>68922271
Jewish tactics to attempt to divide us. Mexicans (along with the asians) will join the white man in purging the muslims, niggers, and kikes
>>
i can tolerate a mexican far easier than i can tolerate jews, niggers, and muslims

that being said they're still trashy sub humans
>>
>>68923073

Give me a break, shit mexicans want to see us purged!

They hate our culture society and language, they are not allies.
>>
>>68923287
You sound like a massive faggot
>>
>>68922271
>Why does /pol/ hate mexicans so much
The majority of them carry backwards feral amerindian DNA but also have european genes to boost their intelligence making them niggers on steroids. Thats why every latin american country has a crime rate either on par with an african country or even higher like fucking Honduras for example which is basically hell on earth. The mexican lack of progress is due to these savage genes making most of them very dangerous criminals far worse than blacks because blacks are impulsive felons they act on the moment they never think. The spics can plan out and apply tactics thats why there are criminal gangs that rule Mexico for multiple decades while negro gangs are at the utter mercy of splinter cells of these spic gangs.
>>
Compartilho da mesma opinião, mexicanos são ocidentais como nos. Desde que eles não venham roubar nossos empregos igual aos malditos haitianos eu estou ok com eles.

I share the same views, they're western just like us.
>>
I think it's cause I've been immunized towards them, living in AZ. They work in almost every fast food joint I've been to and the worst I've had to put up with is them not being able to understand what I'm saying or vice versa.

That said, when I drive around certain areas I see big packs of them huddled together on street corners and stuff and I would NOT go near those fuckers. I don't know. They seem like much less aggressive blacks with an actual work ethic because they care about their families and the government doesn't pay for their shit since most of them aren't US citizens.
>>
Mexicans are savage retards and I don't fucking care if they're good at mowing lawns.
>>
Ghetto Mexicans are just as bad as nogs. I'm Mexican myself and the culture and stigma that is cultivated among most Mexican males is really alarming.
>>
>>68923065
>>68923287
don't listen to this agent
>>
>>68923646
Why are Mexicans so good at drug dealing?
>>
File: 1352458496539.png (222 KB, 477x326) Image search: [Google]
1352458496539.png
222 KB, 477x326
The illegals don't speak English and generally see us in contempt. Assimilated Hispanics are prospective allies, same with well mannered blacks

This is where I'd put a spoiler tag and remind you to never relax despite this
>>
>>68922271
1) Not white
2) Don't assimilate
>>
>>68922271
I don't.

I don't broadly hate any group
>>
>>68922271
>Coke isn't in a green glass bottle
Execute that nigger for treason
>>
>>68922271
They are lawless scum who should stay in their country. Their government helps them move and stay here illegally.
>>
>>68923422
You sound like some latrino sack of shit.

Die in a fire.
>>
Legal Mexicans? What's my problem with them?
>>
>>68923656

The agents are the constant stream of latrino shits posting here trying to make it seem like they do not hate us.
>>
>>68923065
>>68923287
>>68924196
>>68924275
okay agent Black
>>
>>68923607
i'm AZ too. Its either old white people or mexicans.

heard they like to not use birth control too
>>
File: ccc.jpg (45 KB, 530x360) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
45 KB, 530x360
>>68922271
because illegal mexicans working in the U.S. are driving down wages and the reason every /pol/itician is not bringing in $300,000 a year starting fresh out of high school
>>
>>68925360
God damn, does he even have a dick in all that fat?
>>
>>68924582

If you lived in the southwest it would all be very clear to you.
>>
>>68922271

Shitty illegal thrash mexicans
Aztlan
Cholo
Crying liberal college mexishits who trample the US flag.

Mainly these.
>>
>>68923287

latina women worship the white man
>>
>>68922271
We don't hate mexicans, we hate illegal immigrants. What does that tell you?
>>
>>68922271
I don't hate Mexicans in Mexico.
They eventually cease to be once they abandon country and culture.
We are all being set up to be cattle with short term minds and no respect for structure and cohesion. all the better to exploit and market to.
>>
>>68922271
yes, mexicans are way better than nigs and muddies
>>
I like your women too.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.