[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1w fIHP9t_c Have you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: skeletonpeople.jpg (106 KB, 460x635) Image search: [Google]
skeletonpeople.jpg
106 KB, 460x635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1wfIHP9t_c

Have you ever seen a news anchor go into full damage control so quickly?
>>
>>68920127
>Black Chick:you have to let me answer the question Don
>Black Chick:I will not be scripted
>White Chick: I will!

Am I hearing that right?
>>
>>68920127
WE
>>
>>68920577
unfortunately, yes
>>
>>68920127

>MUH NARRATIVE!!!
>>
>>68921050
Jesus, senpai. How can someone be that stupid?

Also,
>CNN
>>
File: full of fuck.jpg (118 KB, 794x564) Image search: [Google]
full of fuck.jpg
118 KB, 794x564
>>68920127
Jesus
>>
>>68920127
i would make an american media joke, but in several european countries you can go for up to 10 years in jail for publicly claiming to be against mass immigration, so i might aswell not.
>>
>>68920577
Black woman: I will not answer the question
>white woman: I will!
>>
Black guys really don't have impulse control or the ability not to chimp out, no matter how civilized and white they seem at first glance.
>>
>>68923448
The black chick didn't say I wont answer your questions though. She said you have to let me answer. Never did she say "I will not answer your question"
>>
>>68923764
Yeah I actually made a mistake, she was responding to the black guy. My point is the same, she wasn't saying
>I will [read from a script]

She was saying
>I will [answer your question]
>>
I started watching Apprentice short time ago, Omarosa is super manipulative cunt, calling another contestant racist for no reason, being bitch etc.
>>
Holy Christ, how did the retards at CNN expect this to go?
They wanted the nice MAGA negress to stutter and say "Um Trump just re-tweeted it it's not a big deal" and that the Cruz cunt would go "Listen, it is 2016"

Like what was the plan here? Why did they go nuclear and cut her mic the second she brought up the fact that Cruz started it? How could they not expect that?
>>
>>68924538
It wasn't in the script
>>
>>68925751
If I throw that script out, will you die?
>>
>>68926039
No, but it would be very painful
>>
>>68926039
4U
U
>>
>>68920866
WUZ
>>
>>68920127
Conflict of scripts, if you're that retarded you can't see that everyone just repeats Trumps dumb bullshit then you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1458002597503.jpg (536 KB, 720x1037) Image search: [Google]
1458002597503.jpg
536 KB, 720x1037
Based black chick.

Why do black women love Trump so much?
>Katrina Pierson
>Silk and Diamond
>Now her
>>
File: 1458538032585.png (2 MB, 1177x783) Image search: [Google]
1458538032585.png
2 MB, 1177x783
>>68926514
>he gun kill them isis niggas
>mfw just as I started to hate blacks unreservedly I find myself considering them an ally

We just need to brainwash their monkey minds out of jewish control is all.
We have the technology.
>>
>>68926807
>We just need to brainwash their monkey minds out of jewish control is all.
Just offer than crack if they will join the army, and reward them with extra crack for each isis terrorist that they kill.

It is much easier to cooperate with blacks by giving them drugs than to try and educate them or fight drug trafficking.
>>
>>68920127
lol
>>
>>68926514
They don't. In fact just look at the number of black people that voted for Trump and prepare to laugh your ass off, it's basically 0%. Which is why he has to start playing the Democrat game of identity politics and start hanging around niggers. However, the blacks that do support Trump are ironically the most reasonable people you could imagine.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.