[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ISIS Winning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Belgians running scared:

http://news.yahoo.com/organisers-cancel-sundays-brussels-attacks-march-against-fear-160850318.html

>The organisers of a "March Against Fear" planned for Sunday to mark the Brussels terror attacks said they had cancelled the event after the authorities asked them to do so because of security fears.

WTF Belgianbros?? You should be rampaging through the streets, slaughter sandneggers by the dozens. If you continue to stay bent over and presenting your already bleeding assholes to those middle-eastern goatrapists, they will fuck you again and again.

For chrissake, it's no wonder european women are gravitating toward middle-eastern men. At least those assholes are willing to fight.
>>
File: REFUGEES FLOODING INTO EUROPE.jpg (1 MB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEES FLOODING INTO EUROPE.jpg
1 MB, 1180x842
>>68919245

THEY'VE ALREADY WON.

THEIR GOAL WAS TO MASSIVELY INFEST EUROPE WITH MILLIONS OF MUSLIM SCUM AND DESTROY EUROPE FROM WITHIN
>>
>>68920100

actually its its exactly the opposite you fat retard

ISIS wants europe to close its borders, stopping immigration is literally letting them win
>>
>>68920488
>ISIS wants europe to close its borders

Ok.
Why do they want that?
>>
>>68920488
>even poland is cucked
nice knowing ya, europe
>>
File: ZZZZZZZ1.png (72 KB, 1320x312) Image search: [Google]
ZZZZZZZ1.png
72 KB, 1320x312
>>68920488

<<<READ

You dumb fucking Polak. Kill yourself.

It's been their grand strategy since the beginning. Educate yourself you stupid Polish fuck.
>>
>>68919245
ISIS just announced they trained 400 soldiers specifically to commit attacks across Europe. Most of them came to Europe with the illegal migrants.
>>
>>68920960
so letting them in helps how?since isis can send people in with the refugees

>>68921125
sounds about right
>>
>>68919245
Most belgians just don't give a fuck anymore. A few redpilled people against all those lefties & shitskins, why bother.
>>
>>68920100
I invented a three lane steam roller only to have my boss tell me there was no use for it. I'm going to show him this picture and ask him again.
>>
>>68919245
>Willing to fight
>fleeing country in droves

Are you sure they aren't looking for gibs?
>>
File: summary_jihad_1.png (1 MB, 1024x3300) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_1.png
1 MB, 1024x3300
>>68919245
Of course they are. When you don't know the enemy you're gonna get rekted.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.