[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon why won't you let be migrate to your country? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Syrian.jpg (104 KB, 1281x715) Image search: [Google]
Syrian.jpg
104 KB, 1281x715
>anon why won't you let be migrate to your country? Are you anti white?
>>
>>68916138
>Are you anti white?

sure.

Denmark for Danes
>>
>>68916138
The rarest of rare, a female refugee.
>>
>>68916331
>female
>>
>Yes, because I'm a filthy Anglo
>>
>>68916138

>white Assyrian

literally the highest tier middle east people
>>
Syrians are pretty much white though. We're getting pakistanis and afganis
>>
>>68916658
This
Very few migrants are Syrians, don't really know about how white they are though
>>
>>68916607
There was a white assyrian who was on pol from the netherlands. The guy said his bloodline was pure as far back as he could go and he was white too. They've been getting killed in syria but obama doesn't seem to care about ancient christian sects that have been around for 3-4k years...then again no one seems to remember when christians get genocided.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
>>
>>68916138

R

A

R

E

A female white cute rapefugee.
>>
>>68916138
Become my cumdump and i will think about it.
>>
>>68916138
>shows one picture of a blue-eyed Syrian
>ignores the hordes of millions of shitskin Syrians
>>
>>68917583
white christians are oppressors you shitlord
>>
>jizzar
>>
>>68916287
This.

I'd MAYBE consider the nordic passport union ok, but all poles and balts and anglos and irish cunts coming here to steal our jobs can fuck off just the same as the middle easterners can to be honest.
>>
>>68916138
It's not the colour of your skin i hate, it's your mindset. You could be albino but you still act like a nigger
>>
>let's focus on the color of her eyes instead of her IQ or diplomas
>>
>>68917903
ah a wise Norgebro.

All this talk of "white people" is really an American thing. Most people here always talk about nationality (hating Poles and Italians for instance).

I guess in a melting pot cesspit like the United States one cannot base race and traditions on nationality alone. Hence the black/white talk.
>>
>>68916138
>""""""Syrian""""""" migrants
no such thing. Most of them are poo in loos or niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 362x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 362x404
Just anti immigrant. It's not your skin, it's that you aren't here legally
>>
>>68918665
>implying she doesn't look smarter than her swarthy syrian counterparts
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.