[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONLY ONE!? only one overweight/overaged bodyguard for Ivanka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ONLYONE.jpg (84 KB, 634x419) Image search: [Google]
ONLYONE.jpg
84 KB, 634x419
ONLY ONE!?

only one overweight/overaged bodyguard for Ivanka "light of the nation" Trump.

ONLY ONE BODYGUARD TO PROTECT HER FROM THE SCOURGE OF DERANGED LIBERALS.

disgusting!
>>
>>68915907
>the Jews will let anybody attack her
>>
Burn the coal, pay the toll, right? This is a corollary: become a jew, we don't protect you.
>>
>>68915907

I would protect her for free, but i have trouble making eye contact with people.
>>
>>68915907
Only one you can see

מגן ולא יראה
>>
>>68915907
Yes because her getting killed won't make her a martyr for getting trump the entire women vote. Soros won't let it happen goy
>>
>>68915907
He's probably the only one in view.
>>
>>68916270
Thanks for speaking for all of us!
>>
If she were attacked then Trump wins.
>>
>>68915907
that guy probably has 10 handguns on him
>>
>>68915907
no one will rape and kill her while she's pregnant, that's why
>>
>>68916136
>become a jew, we don't protect you
winnar
>>
File: NOPROTECTIONWTF.jpg (95 KB, 634x427) Image search: [Google]
NOPROTECTIONWTF.jpg
95 KB, 634x427
>>68916487

look at how close random people can get to them at a crosswalk, and that guy next to her jew husband looks middle eastern!
>>
File: ONEGUY.jpg (84 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
ONEGUY.jpg
84 KB, 634x424
Donald get her some extra protection!
>>
>overweight/overaged
>probably Trumps best and experienced man

I imagine there's a few cars around the vicinity at all times.
>>
idk how any girl marry a jew or muslim guy. Both religions are as racist as the nazis. Both have stupid sounding language. Both have cut dicks so no love in relationship etc.
>>
>>68916903
They sent powder anthrax to his son, i dont think they care.
>>
>>68917298
Those are 100% guaranteed some new york kikes
>>
>>68917596

B-BUT HE'S A WHITE MALE
>>
>>68917452
cute loli
>>
>>68916056
she will be the ultimate false flag
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.