[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ukraine Conflict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 620x387
Who was in the right and who was in the wrong? Not a slavboo but considering Ukraine wanted to join EU I'd think a majority of /pol/ would want Russia to stop them. Though some nationalists rose from Ukraine with anti-EU and anti-Ruskie sentiment.
>>
>>68915511
It's not easy to break it down to right and wrong but according to Peter Hitchens in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU The US were funding the Ukrainian protestors with the objective of overthrowing the Ukrainian government (which they succeded in doing) in order to bring Ukraine closer to US sphere of influence. Russia viewed this as a threat and hence they sent in troops.
>>
>>68915511

Ask uke anything about.

I was supporting military, while my cousins and simontaniosly classmate lost his leg fighting for much Novorossia, if you interested.
>>
>>68915511

There no right or wrong in such conflict. Even Hitler and Darth Vader wasn't "wrong", they just have some values to protect.

You pick the side and declare it "right".
>>
>>68915511
> Ukraine wanted to join EU
There no chances to Ukraine John EU. That was in 2013, before Ukrainian government collapsed. Later the situation went worse and there still no chances.
No EU officially says that Ukraine can't join EU next 25 years.
Anyway, if Ukraine join EU in 2013 she should be like Poland or worse. If Ukraine join EU now with all of her debts she should looks like Greece.
>>
>>68918247

Ukraine have reduced it debt since 2013, just for a notice. In other part I completely agree, EU was never an issue, beside mutual propaganda.
>>
>>68917713
I fancy visiting Chernobyl, is the war still going on?
>>
>>68917713
Do you guys have arguments in the family for who to support?
>>
>>68918780

No its just low intencity warfare now, nobody given a fuck even 50 km away of the front line.

Prypat is really cool place to visit and tour will be chip as fuck
>>
>>68919194
nice
>>
>>68918979

No, it was hot two years ago, but now people generally tired of those shit and either avoid to talk about it, or just skip any communication with other side relatieves.
>>
>>68915511

>ukraine

no such thing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.