[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Republican, and a Kasich supporter. While I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: trumpclinton.jpg (67 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
trumpclinton.jpg
67 KB, 614x412
I am a Republican, and a Kasich supporter. While I don't love Trump, I would rather have him than Hillary any day.

Though all the Trump memeing is fun and all, are we really going to lost the fucking White House again? Seriously. Did he ever actually have a real chance? Or has Shillary been a shoe-in from the start?

Im starting to get nervous here.
>>
Hillary isn't going to win.
>>
>>68915489
Can you explain your reasoning?
>>
>we
I'm not with you
I support Trump to kill the GOP establishment AND take the White House. A win for the republicans isn't a win for me.

also fuck shillary
>>
>>68915779
hillary v Trump debates will be the most watched televised event in the history of America. people wont vote for after what Trump will say and do to her in front of millions ofpeople
>>
>>68915899
>A win for the republicans isn't a win for me
Well its a fucking start after 8 years of Obama
>>
>>68915779
because trump will win for all of the physiological reasons you wish wouldn't affect politics
>>
>asking any Trump questions on /pol/

This place will never answer you. Trump is going to win because /pol/ doesn't desire any other outcome.

Wait for the election results. You'll know your answer then. Asking here is like asking /v/ if the Wii U is a good system.
>>
>>68915310
Well, Trump has a bigger shot than Kasich, I tell you.
>>
>>68915310
Kerry, a decorate war hero an exemplary senator, was destroyed by swift boats. Hillary has way more baggage. And she is losing states to a guy who won't even mention Benghazi.

TRUMP with establishment and Super PAC support will destroy this cunt, if they wise up and let it happen.
>>
>>68915899
This, if any "republican" gets in the white house it would be no different than Hillary winning Trump is the only shot.
>>
It would be fine imho to say trump may not win after the fucking GE begins
>>
>>68915310
>>68916249
You are the reason I came back, anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-12-46-23.png (339 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-12-46-23.png
339 KB, 1080x1920
>>68915779
Only a theory but so far the Theorys that have been posted seems to play out.
>>
Yes, we should run another milquetoast pushover.
Surely that will work this time.
>>
It'd be best if the Republicans would stop pretending to be Christians. It alienates everyone who doesn't worship the Jews.
>>
>>68915310
Then vote for Sanders. Trump will very likely to become the nominee, whereas Sanders is having a tough time at the moment. Also, right now it looks like she will beat Trump if both become the nominees. You can vote for Trump when the nominees are elected, but let's prevent Clinton from becoming the nominee. I'm dead serious.
>>
File: obi-juan.jpg (50 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
obi-juan.jpg
50 KB, 400x506
>>68915310
The world is Billary's apple in your eye.
>>
>>68915310

>nervous
>nervous
>nervous

Why are you nervous? You should be mad as hell! It's high-time that we start addressing our national issues instead of just mouthing off to-do lists that never get done. The media and establishment from both parties are out of touch and are trying to pick their own winners instead of listening to the people. Congress hasn't done shit but gives itself raises and extended vacations year after year. If you're just "nervous" about this race, you have some reading to do.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.