[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUBAN MISTRESS CRISIS: DO NOT LOSE FAITH EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1254x1434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1254x1434
Keep the energy up, this is far from over. We need proofs and we need them yesterday. Dont get bored, and MAGA
>>
How can we push this when there is no proof?

Where is this magical fucking proof?
>>
I am still looking for the 4th girl!
>>
Mainstream media starting to ask about the money moved from Cruz to Fiorina. That feels like the missing link. Too bad it isn't more obvious.
>>
>>68914843
We need a more concrete link between Cruz and Amanda carpenter. She's our best guess. There are two alleged options in existence: video of them leaving the grille/hotel together regularly and supposed ashleymaddison data for Cruz. Find either and its game over.
>>
>>68915868
Isn't the ashleymaddison data public?
>>
>>68914843
You don't need proof as in the smoking gun, in cases like this the only smoking gun is one of the parties coming forward and confessing.

Public discussion of the subject is good enough, the pressure will make the weakest link of them to break and spill the beans.
>>
>>68916058
Idk, If you can find that shit go for it, but I remember some anime said there was a problem: remember, the data would be older, several years ago most likely and not touched since then
>>
Also, we need to dox the two missing girls. They may prove to be the weak links we need in this case. I say we see if /b/ can't dox them: what do you think? They can't really fuck this case up
>>
File: 1459026184352.jpg (309 KB, 1440x1818) Image search: [Google]
1459026184352.jpg
309 KB, 1440x1818
>>68914742
she is wearing his jacket
>>
>>68918727
Then get a fucking picture of that bathroom and run with it. Anyone live in dc?
>>
Bump.

We almost got this one guys.
>>
>>68920727
You will never "get" this one because it is a made-up story invented by a Donald Trump henchman.
>>
File: 1458934353874.jpg (792 KB, 2000x2183) Image search: [Google]
1458934353874.jpg
792 KB, 2000x2183
>>68920876
Hey Rato.
Pay raise yet?
>>
>>68920876

>blaming Trump when Rubio litteraly had a hashtag set up to spill the beans
>>
Ignore the shills please, don't give them free (you)s. Ok we need one thing: a photo from the inside of the capital grille bathroom. There are three capital grille's, we do not know which one it is. If we can match the bathroom with the Amanda photo, this is going to heat up even more. Fuel the fire.
>>
You guys are desperate

you honestly the press secretary of a senator in DC are not allowed to have dinner together

why are you not commenting about the potential smear b the establishment

>>68915805
>>
>>68919910
I live just outside of DC but I'm lazy and I ain't renting a room at a hotel just to see what the bathrooms look like.

What I'd like to see is other pics of Ted Cruz on that day. Was he wearing a black jacket the rest of that day?
>>
>>68922539

dont listen to this post, its to demoralize the effort to out lyin cruz's affair. he is so two faced is it a stretch for this. this thread has decent evidence

plus cruz and trump are already divided - cruz made a deal with the establishment. jeb even shilled for him
>>
>>68922780
there's a stall in her pic, it's not from a room
>>
>>68922780
It came up in the interview that he was missing his jacket.
This is from the bar bathroom.
We need a picture.
>>
Give up guys, it is a dead end.

It is over. Focus your attention elsewhere, trust me.
>>
>>68914742
Great title.
Fuck Cruz the shadow Bush.
>>
>>68918727
Get to the bathroom fags this could be magical!
>>
>>68923546
>trust me
Fuck off
>>
Please guys we can do this. If I didn't live on the otherside of the country I would do it myself. This could be a YUGE connection and end this man's career!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.