[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ted_cruz7.jpg (351 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz7.jpg
351 KB, 750x500
>Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68911860
He's not a ratfucker.
>>
He only fucks rats with class
>>
>>68911860
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratfucking
>>
File: IMG_20160326_161946.jpg (120 KB, 567x635) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_161946.jpg
120 KB, 567x635
>>
>>68911985
kek
>>
>>68911860
>Ted Cruz is the political and literal definition of Rat Fuck
>>
>>68912251
is this true?
>>
>>68912251
probably fake schoop
>>
He enjoys sexual intercourse with the Rattus Norvegicus. The only exception is when the name of the rattus is Donald Trump.
>>
So Rato thought he would dispel the allegations of having affairs with multiple women by eluding to himself having sex with rodents.

Makes no sense.
>>
>>68912579
>>68912831
Maybe referring to this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratfucking
>>
>>68912003
>It was first brought to public attention by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein in their book All the President's Men.

So, he lied about Trump inventing the concept? Sasuga Rato.
>>
That even El Rato has standards about which rats he fucks.
>>
>>68913235
beat me to it desu, I had this though since I saw the thread, but my lack of english did what it did...
>>
>>68912997

That is such an in-group slang though. Its probably what he was referring to but he had to know how it sounded.

I thought maybe he used the wrong word and meant something like "I don't fraternize with rats"
>>
Why doesn't he just drop out after this shit? His reputation is copulated. Ted lost his chance. Trump has won the republicans.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.