[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Hillary go to jail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hillary-clinton-iowa1.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-iowa1.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Will Hillary go to jail?
>>
Hillary for Prison
>>
>>68909579
only if Trump wins
>>
her money and power makes her above the law
>>
unfortunately, no
>>
>>68909579
>woman
>going to jail

top wew
>>
>8 years of another Clinton Presidency or 8 years of Donald Trump

Fucking Americans.
>>
>>68909579
Fuck no.
>>
Naw nigguh, you stupid.
>>
>>68909579
No chance. The time for that was a while ago. If a campaign is launched against her now, just as she becomes the likely next president, it will look deliberate and orchestrated -- as though it can only have political motives. This boat has sailed. The only option is to see if Trump can outstump Clinton.
>>
She's been investigated by the Republicans for thirty years. If there were anything to find, she'd be in jail.
>>
>>68911061
She's been investigated by the Republicans for thirty years. If the white house would stop protecting her, she'd be in jail
>>
>>68911348
The Republicans had the White House for a long enough time. You need to take your tin hat off.

>>68911061
This is well put. She would've been jailed if she could've been by now. Any campaign to imprison her now will look conspiratorial and undemocratic -- a far-right fringe campaign. One of the effects of such campaigns is to further marginalize that fringe of the right. In a way, I encourage it, because it'll only make the edge of the GOP seem even more unattractive to undecided voters in the political center. Combine this with Trump saying misogynistic stuff and it almost guarantees that Hillary Clinton will be our next president.
>>
>>68909978
Unfortunately... She just buys everyone off.
>>
No. Ruling political class don't go to jail.
>>
>>68911885
kills everyone off you mean.
>>
>>68910346

>8 years of trump

I doubt that, and I feel like trump is going in not caring about two terms. That said if he maga, and the people are woken up 8 years could be a thing.
>>
Does she have a vagina?
>>
>>68911348
>Bush's White House protected Hillary
Are you fucking high?
>>
>>68909579
As long as she remains useful to those she answers to, no.
>>
File: hillary-snowden.jpg (121 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
hillary-snowden.jpg
121 KB, 768x768
>>68909579
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.