[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know guys, I used to be for Trump but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: areli 15.jpg (75 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
areli 15.jpg
75 KB, 720x481
I don't know guys, I used to be for Trump but I've realized it's ALL a sham. Is this the true red pill?

By the numbers
>>
>>68908645
Explain yourself burger
>>
>>68909315
Follow the numbers my friend.

It's more widespread than you think. The illusion of choice is a powerful one.

Pythagoras invented the tool you need
>>
>>68909447
What are you babbling on about
>>
>>68908645
Honestly if I lived where that pic was taken I probably wouldn't give a single shit about Trump.
>>
>>68909520
It's no fun if it's that easy.

I'll give you this but the rest is up to you.

No skin off my back if you ignore this, we're all in for a wild ride anyway
>>
>>68909831
So you're NOT pretending to be retarded, got it.
>>
>>68910083
Something about broken clocks and twice a day
>>
>>68910463
Life is a game, society is a game.

A game you chose, play a different game or shut up and keep playing this one.
>>
File: 4CPOL.png (138 KB, 2410x1636) Image search: [Google]
4CPOL.png
138 KB, 2410x1636
>>68910463
A mentally defective shitposter may be right on /pol/ twice a day, but that's not saying much anon
>>
File: 1451186966708.png (92 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451186966708.png
92 KB, 1200x1200
>Guys... GUYS! I used to be a HUGE trump supporter, but then _____ happened so now I support establishment puppet _______.

These threads you make are blatantly formulaic, what exactly are you so afraid of MAGA?

Do you fear your free ride is about to come to an end? Do you fear the lion will maul you after flicking his nose all day?
>>
>>68912343
I grant that this follows the formula of shill threads, just thought I'd put it out there for anyone who wants to follow the breadcrumbs.

I don't think our votes make any difference to be frank.

I don't support bernie, or hillary for that matter. I think that Trump is the lesser of many evils and he IS going to win.
>>
>>68909447
>>68909831
>Follow the numbers my friend
>It's no fun if it's that easy.
>I'll give you this but the rest is up to you.

How many fedoras do you own? Jesus Christ. What did you plan to achieve by claiming to have an opinion and a point, but then not making it?
>>
>>68913539
You think there's a point to any of this? Sorry to disappoint you friend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.