[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dave Rubin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dave rubin.jpg (90 KB, 1460x820) Image search: [Google]
dave rubin.jpg
90 KB, 1460x820
Is Dave Rubin based?
>>
>>68907352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02oM9VLF9M
KEK LEAF
>>
>>68907352
>faggot
>based

You may pick one and only one.
>>
>>68907352
>homosexual jew
how do you morons never learn, you'd think the "based ben shapiro" thing would have taught you but no
>>
>>68908127
Milo is a homosexual jew and he shills for Trump like no other.
>>
why are all the political talking head pundits that don't sound like they need their diaper changed and are actually listenable for more than 30 seconds before turning them off because their whole schtick is whining like a complete faggot (savage, orielly, wilkow, hannity, lavine, etc.) complete LEGIT REAL DEAL faggots??
>>
He's almost there. He's learning from the best
>>
>>68908127
>Shits on left And Cult of trump all day
Yeah it taugwme shapiro is bases.
>>
>>68908324
The only reason Milo does this is so that he wont go the route of Shapiro. If Milo speaks out against Trump his career will end. I remember watching the Breitbart panel with Shapiro and Milo and they both agreed that they wouldn't want Trump to get the nuclear codes. Milo also did an interview with Anarchast where he said that he doesn't really want Trump to become president, and he gave that interview just a few weeks ago. Milo also feels comfortable shilling for Trump because this is not his country, and he could probably give a shit less if Trump turns out to be a terrible president.
>>
>>68907447
This is gold. It made me poo in the loo.
>>
>>68907352
He's on the right path. He's reasonable. That's all I really ask desu.
>>
>>68907352
He actually deserves to be called reporter. No agenda.
>>
he got mega triggered in his interview with Milo when Milo said that jews control the media and banks.
>>
>>68910078
Two Jews, two views.
>>
>>68910078
Didn't seem very triggered just slightly intimidated at the high levels of disregard for PC rules
>>
>>68907352
He's okay showcasing republican and conservative views but he really need to start read up more before doing the interviews.
The one with Larry Elder comes to mind.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.