[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have to do a project for a class reporting over the Civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (212 KB, 1771x935) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
212 KB, 1771x935
>Have to do a project for a class reporting over the Civil Rights act
>Involves our group joining a Prezi presentation my teacher starts, and we add on to in order to finish
>Have to then give a presentation in class, including a speech, over our additions
>Get into the Prezi
>This is the first fucking slide

I can't do this shit, /pol/. This is a goddamned college class, and they're legitimately saying there's no biological differences between race. Why is it suddenly okay to be a complete retard as long as you're not offensive?
>>
Tell them grades are a social construct and that grading people based on performance is discriminatory and can only be done from a place of privilege.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (230 KB, 1772x938) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
230 KB, 1772x938
>>68906672
It's not discrimination unless there's heightened infant mortality rates.
>>
>>68906482
I'm actually taking a Asian/Asian American studies class in Uni. I thought it would be about history and shit,but its all just leftist propaganda.

However their argument that "race is a social construct" is not what you think. The educated argument is that race is a social construct because definitions of whiteness have changed over time, and are almost always used as a means to have a monopoly on civil resources.
>>
>>68906829
Ah yes, east asians have a lower infant mortality rate.

So the problem is Asian privilege right?
>>
>>68907005
to add on to this, most dumb fuck leftists see "race is asocial construct" and turn it into "race doesn't exist."

The idea that race is a social construct is a pretty complicated one, and its not one that can be properly spread without it being spoiled by dumbfucks.
>>
>>68906482
Of course there's biological differences in humans but you can't truthfully deny that our perception of race is a social construct. It was developed before genetic analysis and it's nothing more than a simple category system based on a few physical features. For example, you'd probably call black Polynesians niggers even though they're genetically closer to East Asians than Sub-Saharan Africans.
>>
>>68907005
>>68907175
>>68907327

you shills are disgusting

>definition of whiteness have changed over time
you fucking retard realize, that whites aren't the only race with a concept of race? you realize that niggers and asians also talked about how those other human beings looked different and are probably of another race? using the word "whiteness" alone shows you got no fucking clue about what race meant during history of mankind

>can't deny our perception of race is a social construct
I can wholeheartedly deny this bullshit
I preceive race based on genetic heritage and the picture clearly shows east asian island monkeys
>you'd probably call black Polynesians niggers
strawman

you are disgusting
>>
>>68908176
>I preceive race based on genetic heritage

Genetic heritage is genetic heritage. Race is how your culture categorizes physical features and applies values to those groups. They're related, but aren't the same thing. You can be as racist as you want and still acknowledge that race is a social construct.
>>
>>68908176
No but here's the thing,race exists. Those people are most definitely east Asians. However the way we define them is socially constructed.
>>
>>68906482
You live in Austin don't you
>>
>>68910920
Houston. One of the sattelite cities that orbit it within the city limits.
>>
>>68907039
Kek
Talk about how Asians/Jews are oppressing Blacks.
>>
File: 1435121152427.png (293 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
1435121152427.png
293 KB, 960x694
>>68910983
I've never been but I heard it just isn't the same after all the nigs were bussed there post-Katrina
>>
>>68911312
That's absolutely correct. The Nigerians are pretty cool though.
>>

▲▲
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.