[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the Canadian problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 2346x1885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 2346x1885
How do we fix the Canadian problem?
>>
>>68905966
A wall.
>>
>>68905966
Uranium-235
>>
A leaf blower
>>
>>68905966
nuke toronto then annex us
>>
Surrender to Putin.
>>
>>68905966
pls annex
>>
with hellfire
>>
>>68905966

Whats the Canadian problem?
>>
sage all there threads, don't reply to canandians

sage

/thread
>>
>>68905966
Nukes
>>
>>68905966
Kill Trudcuck and his supporters. Simple
>>
>>68905966
>"Canada was a mistake"-England
>>
>>68906191

Please do, we don't want your fucking guns in our country. Continue to use them on yourselves.
>>
separate from East Canada cucks
>>
>>68906299
Underrated
>>
>>68906624
You'd kill three fourths of your family lad.
I live in Toronto libcuck hell.
>>
>>68906191
Your country is more fucked than ours. Please go ahead and build a wall, it'll only help our country.
>>
just take their weed already, they clearly have a problem
>>
File: porc.png (170 KB, 440x220) Image search: [Google]
porc.png
170 KB, 440x220
>>68905966
If Quebec becomes independent we will become the best poutine shitposters and thus Canada will be less of a problem without us ? Right ?

>>68906301
I'm for nuking Toronto. Not the annexing stuff tho

VIVE LE POUTINE LIBRE !!!
>>
File: BasedBerta.jpg (205 KB, 590x430) Image search: [Google]
BasedBerta.jpg
205 KB, 590x430
>>68905966
Okay I've put a lot of thought into this. First things first the following cities needs to be wiped off the fucking map.

>Toronto
>Edmonton
>Vancouver

Than, the following areas need be cleansed..

>lower mainland BC
>Manitoba
>The Territories
>Quebec

Finally, Annex us once the undesirables are gone.
>>
>>68906924
Ik famalan. My uncle told me about his trip to Canada a couple of years back and the shocking no. of poor people begging on the streets and the no. of shitskins all around Toronto. Idk if things have improved, but he presented a very abject picture
Nukes are the final solution to the leaf problem
>>
>>68907489
>Not wiping Ottawa off the map
>>
Reform party 2.0 Justin would never ne able to handle them like Chretian did cause he is a fucking bitch boy.
>>
File: Trinity and Beyond - 1995.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trinity and Beyond - 1995.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>68907489
This fucking retarded. Ontario is SJW, the maritimes is fucking defitist.
Yet you want to cleanse manitoba and BC? Two of the provinces who you ride ons back? And quebec can be solved with separation.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.