[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reason is Rape.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (196 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 640x1136
You don't need to be "rational" to smash the white captalist patriarchy, shitlord!!!

http://archive.is/c7wus

Also

>hurr Asians aren't SJWs!!!
>>
>>68904985
So to rape without reason isn't rape?
>>
Does she know decolonization was achieved in the usa in lime 17 something, canada has bren on the path since 1867, and despite their cuck flags Australia and UK have been doing the same im sure... Hk is part of china now. What fucking colony still exists? That island near Argentina!?
>>
>>68906203
>Australia and UK
Meant Australia and NZ
>>
>>68904985
See, the false equivalency is with European settlers doing what they did.
What they did was completely within their power and within their logic system of Might makes Right.
>>
>>68904985
Delete this. Cultural Marxism is just a conspiracy theory goyim. Check Wikipedia.
>>
>>68904985

If she wants decolonization she should start with herself.
>>
>>68904985
>Argument against using reason is irrational
Points for consistency, I guess?
>>
>>68904985
>Pham
Literally the Mexico of Asia.
>>
>>68906613
That isn't what they mean in this context. What they mean is tearing down Western cultural values. Seriously, look it up. Just remember that cultural Marxism is a fascist far-right conspiracy theory.
>>
>>68904985
It's ironic, as many American settlers were fleeing oppression from harsh European governments. Also Manifest destiny was not all peaches and cream either.
>>
>>68906203

It's not a colony, nobody even lived in Falklands until the brits came.
>>
As an Asian, I came to find out the hard way recently that Asians are SJWs, even the ones who claim to have been "freed". They're just SJWs in another outfit. It's all the same.
>>
>what if Europeans had been told to stop and think about how hard their task would be

They were, and they told the people who questioned them to fuck off and get back in the fields.
>>
>>68908674
Careful with that edge.
>>
>>68907840
>even the ones who claim to have been "freed"

What does that even mean?
>>
>>68907840
I've hardly ever seen any Jap or Gook sjws, even while living here in Seattle. Especially Koreans, most of them hate Obama just because he's black.

A lot of asians are sjw but they also came from turd world shit holes like Pham did.

>>68911498
He's probably referring to communism. There's a lot of commie regimes in South Asia.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.