[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a conversation with someone and they pointed me to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
I had a conversation with someone and they pointed me to this story about the shopkeeper who was killed in Glasgow. The person used this as evidence that backlash against Muslims is real. I looked into it and I really dislike this story they keep pushing on the BBC.

They dress it up like a Muslim was killed in a religious hatred attack, but they person they arrested was also a Muslim. I am not seeing how this is 'religiously prejudiced'. I also don't see how or why the Muslim Council of Scotland would need to appeal for calm.

Apparently the guy was killed after tweeting Easter greetings and something about 'Christian country'. Is this some kind of Paki blasphemy killing?

Any one able to shed light on this? Even Nicola showed up the vigil. There seems to be agenda abound on this.
>>
>>68903084
Don't ever let a good tragedy go to waste.
>>
File: 1458256875159.png (175 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458256875159.png
175 KB, 1024x1762
>>68903084
>yfw he still is muslim
>yfw he still supported muslim immigration
>yfw he still lived in muslim ghetto
>yfw he still supported shariah law
>yfw he still fucked all the qt white girls in college
>>
>>68903084
He was killed by a Muslim for writing on twitter "Happy Easter to everyone, especially my christian friends" something like that

and then some dirty muslim sat on his chest laughing as he stabbed him to death

he was killed for haram beliefs, an honour killing basically
>>
>>68903084
>used this as evidence that backlash against Muslims is real
Did you tell him that a 'slime killing another 'slime is just evidence of 'slimes bejng violent bastards?
> Is this some kind of Paki blasphemy killing?
That's exactly what it is.
>>
>>68903084
Even the BBC pretends he was killed in a hate crime? Wtf?
>>
>>68903084
Just a muslim integrating into scottish culture and started stabbing shopkeepers.
>>
>>68903084
Ask how with hundreds of people being killed by islam a day, why they focused on the one attack against islam?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x960
>>68903367
>>
>>68903419
frenchy he WAS killed in a "hate crime"

militant muzzies hate EVERYONE who fails to adhere to their personal view of how a muzzie should act, even if they pray towards mecca 5 times a day, give the zakat and do the hajj.

anyone who fails to hate christians jews and athiests with the proper level of venom can still be declared an apostate and killed, no matter how faithful to the tenets of islam they may be in other areas.
>>
>>68903084
its liberal spin hard at work. they know that 9/10 liberals dont read past a head line or at max the first paragraph

what i had thought was click bait on new websites is actually a sick social experiment

like when face book filtered out positive / negative responses for some random people to gauge if it made them meaner or nicer

but this time its just to rile up liberals who are to dumb to read the entire article while at the same time not having to get sued for defamation and slander
>>
>>68903084
That's why I don't mind Muslims in general(as opposed to most of /pol/), but still think that assholes like the one who killed him should be tortured until they spill some names of their jihadi friends and then shot.
>>
>>68903084
>the Muslim Council of Scotland

Here is your problem nigger, why is there a need of such a council in a western country.
>>
>>68903978
no ameripoz he was killed in a non-hate crime. He didn't hate us enough, and that's a crime under Sharia law.
>>
OP: one post

sage
/thread
>>
>>68903084
There is an agenda. Plenty of media implicitly portrayed this as a hate crime from non-muslims, by pointing out repeteadly to the "happy Easter to Christians" comment.

The reality is that the people detained are normal muslims, and the victim an Ahmadiyya muslim, an islamic current which wants to reform Islam and make it more peaceful and tolerant with other beliefs. It has been widely persecuted by other muslims who see them as heretics. He was killed by mainstream muslims for being too tolerant.

So go shove this information to your dumbass friend and redpill him.
>>
File: 1458678575308.jpg (42 KB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
1458678575308.jpg
42 KB, 320x317
>>68903084
>prejudiced
militant muslim terror supporter kills another "nice" muslim terror supporter.

I would say win/win situation and good example for propaganda purposes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.