[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian ex-Catholic turned atheist here. So before the last Ramadan,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (30 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 420x294
Indian ex-Catholic turned atheist here.

So before the last Ramadan, we had a team meeting at my workplace. I work for local government. My manager told the team that no one is allowed to eat at their desk for the whole Ramadan period. I was like wtf. I still ate anyway and so did others, but nobody complained about it. I'm going to complain this time if this stupid bullshit is brought up again. Why do Muslims get special treatment?

Has anyone experienced this at their workplace before?
>>
>>68903008
>atheist

DROPPED
>>
>>68903008
Wtf? Your country is too far cucked. >>Remind them that Gandhi was a nationalist
>>if they have a problem, call them racist. >>kekmate
>>
>>68903276
>>Remind them that Gandhi was a nationalist
>>if they have a problem, call them racist. >>kekmate
Had to fix greentext
>>
>>68903110
Poo in loo

I'm obv jk, although I'm Anglo-indian
>>
>>68903276
Gandhi was an Anglo plant. The real nationalists (see Subhash Chandra Bose) were eliminated.

>>68903731
Catholics are pretty shit so I understand. Studied in a Catholic school.
>>
>>68904353
LOL butthurt hindoo faggot. Catholic schools are better than any pleb tier schools. They have good discipline and always encourage you to speak good English.
>>
>>68905005
I studied in a catholic school. I'll admit, they have good discipline, but that's as far as it goes. Got tired of praying before every damn lesson lmao
>>
>>68905005
Nigga I have fifteen Bibles in my house just from the yearly Bible donation to all students. True about the discipline part though, it could be worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 446x336
>>68905833
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>
I am baffled by it. There is never any pork or ham in the office's subsidized lunches, but they are perfectly OK serving meat on Fridays during Lent. I'm not saying they need to cater to Catholics, but they shouldn't cater to dirty Muzzies. And Catholic schools are fucking amazing in AZ, and the biggest one is well known for having top-ranked sports programs and high quality education. I just dislike them because they're OK with people doing the whole conversion ceremony once and then never going to church again. People should actually commit to Catholicism, not just use it as a scam to get a better education.
>>
>>68908020
My parents being the devout Catholics that they are sent me to Catholic schools until I was 16. After that, there are no catholic colleges/high schools as far as I know in the uk.we had to attend church once a week at least. I'm glad they sent me to a Catholic school. I didn't have to be around fucking muzzies. My secondary school (I believe Americans refer to it as middle school), had the best grades and was also the best in terms of sporting achievements in my borough/district.

Can relate m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.