[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it really this bad in USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459016352418.jpg (61 KB, 800x458) Image search: [Google]
1459016352418.jpg
61 KB, 800x458
is it really this bad in USA?
>>
>>68902365
Yes
>>
Yes, niggers are getting out of control
Hopefully Trump gets in so it doesn't become South Africa 2.0
>>
Resegregate them, that's what they think they want now.
>>
>>68902635

It will never become South Africa. Niggers really aren't increasing their percentage of the population. It's mostly spics turning the US non-White.
>>
>>68902365
If you live in nig zones, yeah. I live in a majority Hispanic town and have had a nice leisurely time. In fact, the only time I've had any sort of problem was when a sheboon tried doing an illegal u-turn right in front of me and we hit her. Thank god for dash cams though. We won the case and got 16k for it.
>>
Areas dominantly populated by blacks have been bad for awhile, they're just worse now since they cry and get media attention whenever they get caught/shot while performing a crime. We should've sent them back, but at least we still have a chance do that with the illegals in our country.
>>
File: births.png (81 KB, 724x478) Image search: [Google]
births.png
81 KB, 724x478
>>68902635
>>68902759

3,932,181 births in 2013;

54.1% White (2,129,196)
22.9% spic (901,033)
14.8% nigger (583,834)
6.8% gook (265,673)
>>
>>68902701
This, and we need to jump on this opportunity now while blacks still think it's a good idea to get cut-off from white infrastructure and starve to death.
>>
>>68902365
Nah, uppity niggers are in the minority. Most niggers don't give a fuck about any of this bullshit.
>>
>>68902365
LMFAO asks a stupid fucking question trying to be biased

>Forgets to look at the man in the backrounds shirt that says and I quote "COME GET SOME"

LMFAO do you really need that question to be answered?
>>
>>68902365
Most black neighborhoods are actually more dangerous than countries in the middle east because 80% of the "humans" there are bloodthirsty sociopaths, and the negro gangs need to be reclassified as terrorist.
>>
>>68902365

Depends.

In Mississippi nigs don't nog to the extent other places do because they know history.
>>
When black people are separated from their nig brethren, they tend to be alright, but a bunch of black people together is cause for worry. That's why Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago, The Bronx, Detroit, and Philadelphia are so shitty. Bunch of black people congregated together, practicing their barbaric nig culture.
>>
>>68902365
Only in BLM gangs
>>
>>68902759
I always find it hilarious in BLM videos where they talk about whites disappearing. It's not like blacks aren't also dwindling in numbers too. They think hispanics will treat them any better?
>>
>>68906759
There numbers are dwindling because they are doing a fine job of wiping themselves out lol

>We should just leave them alone, they got this

But don't forget that also is whiteys fault
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.