[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://fox6now.com/2016/03/24/man-p rotests-law-requiring-hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-03-26 at 02.09.59).png (600 KB, 1270x785) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-26 at 02.09.59).png
600 KB, 1270x785
http://fox6now.com/2016/03/24/man-protests-law-requiring-him-to-pay-child-support-for-another-mans-child/

Defend this Iowans
>>
>>68901857
next level cuckery
>>
single moms are the greatest hero of our time
-Bernie sanders
>>
>>68902121
They are the strongest cancer.
>>
>>68901857
Davenport resident here,
That guy is crackhead so fuck him
>>
>>68902199
Stefan is that you :3 ?
>>
File: 1456788597265.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1456788597265.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>68902199
>>68902211
See? Even kek agrees.
>>
>>68901857
Iowans voted for Cruz. They are literally retarded and deserve everything they get. When the Emperor takes over, Iowa will be a containment zone where, through the power of concentration camps, we will make America great again through a eugenics program to wash away the cuck in their genes.
>>
>>68901857

>"I think it's wrong, it shows Iowa needs to change their laws," said Vandusen, who has two biological children and is helping to raise two non-biological children with his current girlfriend of five years.

>and is helping to raise two non-biological children with his current girlfriend of five years.

>non-biological children

He's a cuck. Fuck him.
>>
>>68901857
I was married to my wife for three years and her son (not memeing, being real) was only 3 when we first got together. Because I was his father-figure all this time, he's now my legal son and I have equal custody after our divorce. Unless that man is being offered custody of the child then who should not be held responsible as the "legal father". This is just completely bullshit.
>>
>>68903108
It makes sense if you knew the kid wasn't yours and you decide to raise him that he is now your responsibility. But if you didn't know and found out later you should not be responsible.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.