[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Hinduism? have you read any of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What are your thoughts on Hinduism? have you read any of the texts? or do you have any recommended books about it? would you consider it to be red pilled or blue pilled?
>>
File: 1311623734313.jpg (40 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1311623734313.jpg
40 KB, 381x380
>not believing in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior

Shiggy diggy nigga.
>>
They are good.
>>
>>68901088
>All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Yet I will say that some of the poor Hindus who feel the full brunt of the Law of Manu can be somewhat insightful. The ability for Hinduism to allow for gurus and your own path to enlightenment has led some to deny the religion entirely while still somewhat being part of it, it's odd.

Religions are not necessarily red-pilled or blue-pilled. People have to have eyes to see it, they have to seek God and then they understand what he really wanted. For example, many Jews didn't understand God because they read their text as if blind-folded, but a remnant did believe.

Only real text from the Gita I will acknowledge was something I heard from a Hindu that was reinterpreted. The Lotus normally has lots of meanings with them, but one such verse from Chapter 5 shows that people should live like the Lotus that thrives in dirty water. Some say it just means rise above and don't be tempted by the corrupt world you live in, but others have linked it to a faith that consequences cannot defile a believer.
>>
>>68901088
Pretty cool. Reminds me of ancient comics/manga with all the characters, demonds and shit.

Need several anime or video game using Hindu mythology like there is with Norse and Greek/Roman.
>>
>>68902486
Check out Ramayana: Legend of Prince Ram
Also OP read bhagvad gita. It's good and lays everything down pretty clearly.
>>
>>68901233

More nigs believe in Jesus.
>>
>>68901088
Hinduism: what you commonly take to be 'you' is an abbreviation, a symbol of what you really are, which is the self (atman), which is everything, the totality, reality beyond language, the unspeakable world.

Buddhism: as above, but 'atman' is substituted for 'emptiness' or the void (sunyata).

Moksha or enlightenment is every human being's default state. However, recognition of this is obscured by the necessity of having to 'bit' reality in order to apprehend it with our minds. 'Bitting' is the process of arbitrarily dividing the world into easily digestible units, i.e. things or thinks (they are equivalent) aka language.

But there is the world beyond language to which both Hinduism and Buddhism point. Like a finger pointing at the moon. Will you look at the finger? Or will you look at the moon?

Disidentify from all that you think you are and you will see immediately that you are the whole reality, of which previously you considered yourself only a part. You are everything and nothing and the world inside your head is the same as the world outside.
>>
>>68901088
>Hinduism
The original paganism and a false religion. Praying to idols is pathetic.
>>
>>68901088
Hindis remove kebab
>>
>>68901088

Hinduism is one of the few religions that easily melds with modern science and keeps it's spiritual beliefs despite it. I'd even argue Hinduism is one of the only religions whose theology has not been effectively nullified by advancements in the human understanding of reality.

However, it is one of the most corrupt religions on the planet. Temple owners are rich as fuck for doing literally nothing since every holy place has a donation box that gets filled to the brim every damn day. Then they spend the money on beer and hookers.

Hinduism has a very rich theology but nobody practicing actually pays attention to that. As it functions now it just becomes a superstitious farce for the benefit of corrupt temple owners and preserving the stupidest parts of Indian culture that keep people paying for life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.