[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video of Jew going full brutaltier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 550x550
https://theintercept.com/2016/03/24/israeli-rights-group-releases-video-soldier-executing-wounded-palestinian-suspect/
>>
""""Suspect""""
>>
They should have got the camera man and deleted the video.
>>
I see nothing wrong with this
>>
>>68900593
that was sweet
>>
>>68900593
Anyone got an uncensored version? I didn't see anything happen
>>
>>68900593
yep enemy combatant killed in action.
Nothing wrong,
I saw not one sign of surrender by this kebab.
>>
>be israeli
>finish highschool
>go to army, good helath so combatant
>train for 8 month how to kill effectively
>asighned to hebron, a city with jewish and palestinian residens
>need to do police work between two groups of people who try to murder each other
>expected to performe flawlessly
>see palestinian on the ground who just stabed my friend
>he moves his head
>eplosive verst much?
>shoot him in the head
>the whole government and high command are after his blood now

not that i care about this sandnigger but for the young soldiers there situation is not easy, and whie the palestinians are a bunch of the worst sandnigers out there, our governmet are not making this easier
>>
MMMMMONSTER KILL
>>
Damn son
>>
>>68902843
>not that i care about this sandnigger

implying you aren't a sandnigger yourself kike.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.