[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related sexism? Or are women are dumb enough to pay for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pink tax.jpg (69 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
pink tax.jpg
69 KB, 680x510
Is pic related sexism? Or are women are dumb enough to pay for the pink one every time?
>>
They're different products besides just color. Women's blades often have those "wings" with lubricant on them to make shaving the back of your knees and other large swaths of leg easier. Men's (or "unisex") products lack this feature.
If you don't want to overpay just buy the one that's cheaper.
>>
Women are just dumb.
>>
What's the Fucking difference between the two? Nothing. If a woman chooses to buy more expensive things it's her own fault.
>>
>>68898008
The female ones are better and cost more
>>
>>68897589

They're all overpriced as it is. Go buy a safety razor and 500 blades for less than 15 bucks.
>>
>>68897971
You're an idiot. Most SHAVING razors come with the lubricant. If you aren't buying a cheap $2 razor it comes with it both on men's and women's. All of the razors I've bought in my life are like $20 and last for up to 3 months for me and comes with the lubricant.
>>
File: 1450833538451.jpg (1 MB, 865x6736) Image search: [Google]
1450833538451.jpg
1 MB, 865x6736
>>68897589
>>
We should start a lie that says something like
"expensive items are part of the patriarchy. It enforces the idea women need to find a rich man to buy her expensive things."
>>
>>68898182
This. Feather blades and shaving cream
>>
>>68897589
>blue razor is more expensive than the pink one.

Supply and demand, buy the blue one.
>>
>>68898325
If she's going to be a good goy and follow sexist marketing instead of purchasing the superior product , then she's deserves to be taken advantage of.

Also I believe that the female razors go heavier on the lubricant to make shaving near their girly bits more pleasant.

Still
>buying the razor Jew
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.