[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans confuse Sikhs with Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-8741-1450523747-1.jpg (118 KB, 625x490) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8741-1450523747-1.jpg
118 KB, 625x490
Why do Americans confuse Sikhs with Muslims?
>>
>>68895177
Bump
>>
>>68895177

They will be one of our greatest allies in the future.
>>
>>68895177
both wear diapers on their head
>>
>>68895177
Americans are pretty thick to be honest
>>
>>68897541
this, lol
>>
As an American who served along side sikhs in the Army it does piss me off when people think they are muslims. Sikhs are bros.
>>
I feel bad because Sikhs are actually based and cool.
>>
>>68895177
>A 12 year-old Sikh boy in Texas was arrested when a classmate joked about a bomb in his bag

What the fuck,I was schoolmate with a turk and we'd joke about him having bombs and 30 mothers,not even he had a problem with that

America is oversensitive as FUCK
>>
>>68898242
>>68898338
Why do you americucks love multiculturalism and non-whites?
Fucking cucks, and yes this is coming from a swede.
>>
>>68895177
I've never had issues with whites who were strangers to me. I live in California and the worst "racism" that I've seen was from latinos and blacks who spray paint terrorist and quran verses on temples. Makes me curious as to why latinos know quran verses?

I've been to alabama, iowa, ohio, texas and tennessee, and it's always non-whites who give me shit in general even though I don't wear a turban often, while whites almost always know who sikhs are and are more comfortable to talk to. I can assume that most attacks against sikhs, not the ones publicly broadcast in the news, are perpetrated by non-whites.
>>
>>68898656
Surprisingly we did something similar and we had a Sikh who we would throw banter at and he'd play along. He was the most racist towards muslims in our group.

I honestly don't know how we got away with this shit in this cucked nation
>>
File: brotier.jpg (107 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
107 KB, 709x480
>>68895177
They're not actually bro-tier.
>>
>>68895177
Because they're dumb. It's a shame about the Sikh people that American retard killed.

>Someone photoshopped a Sikh man to like like an alleged Paris attacker
That was /pol/ though. The guy is a prick, it's not discriminatory.
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (15 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
nohomo.jpg
15 KB, 400x283
>get killed for something you did not do
this may be justified, but how is it justified when you get killed for something you did not do, but just happen to be from a group that looks like the same group from which the original criminal came from
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.