[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking a socielogy class next quarter that will force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 318x318
I'm taking a socielogy class next quarter that will force Karl Marx and feminism down my throat

Scale of 1-10 how fucked i am? Its required so no backing out
>>
>>68893969
Are you sure it's required? I'm 100% sure that there are multiple options for required classes, unless you're one of those idiots who goes into college with an undecided major and takes gen-eds for 3 years before deciding to major in some basicbitch subject
>>
>>68893969
Just b.s your way through it,that's what I do with all my liberal arts classes. If you're careful you can even get away with some pretty good trolls.
>>
>>68894447
Ye its part of me GE and its my last quarter so I just want to get it over with and graduate

>>68894680
I plan on wearing my MAGA hat to class at least but i dont want no trabble i have one foot out the door and its freedom
>>
>>68893969
parrot the teacher in the beginning of the quarter and as the weeks go on slowly reveal your power level.

i did that in my soc class and a chick fell in love with me.
>>
>>68893969
probably pretty fucked since you can't even spell "sociology" or hold on to any semblance of proper grammar you illiterate fuck.
t. sociology major
>>
>>68893969
Depends on how much indrocrinated your teacher are.

Some of them could teach without forcing ideology upon everyone
>>
File: 1402597452597.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1402597452597.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>68893969
Get a trip and document the brainwash on /pol/.
>>
If it's an obligation to take the class I suppose there are other non-retards who will be obligated to take the class too. If anything it could end up being 50% retards 50% non-retards which could be some fun times.
>>
>>68893969
Yeah I was cucked by my adviser into to taking sociology. Just don't take it seriously and answer test questions as if you were a crazy leftist. Should be an easy A.
>>
I don't know how uni subjects in america work.
Does your subjects are equivalent to a certain amount of credit points at the end of the semester??
If yes then check out how many credit points gives that subject. If they aren't much then speak your mind in classes.
Speak your mind everytime bullshit appears, don't be afraid of call them on their bullshit.
You will most likely fail the subject because these kind of teachers think they are always right. Again I don't reccomend to do this if the subject is important, in that case shut up and listen like a good dog.
>>
dont reveal your power level

i know from experience
>>
Play with those fuckers for a while and show them your true colors as the end nears

Just don't listen at all and there won't be a chance of you getting brainwashed

????

Profit
>>
File: 1458960587967.jpg (500 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1458960587967.jpg
500 KB, 1500x1001
>>68895122
This. Or just show your true form the whole time and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>68895737
yea i have been in many classes where someone "revealed their powerlevel"
this usually just means that the person in class got edgy and tried to contradict the professor with low level rhetoric only to be promptly shutdown

the "enlightened one" then sulks for the rest of the course or gtfo so others can continue with their work.
>>
>>68893969
set the bar low, go for a chick, and fuck her
>this will be your best time at uni I'll guarantee it
>>
>>68893969
Her ass makes her ass look big.
>>
>>68895938
if discussing with other people can get you brainwashed that means you didn't know enough about your own point of view.

>>68894872
how did the chick business work in the end?
>>
>>68893969
I had a based old man as my sociology teacher.
We discussed how the industrial revolution changed society and talked about how tribal people all have different sociological thinking.

Nothing about Karl Marx, but we did read a little into feminism, but the professor didn't throw any of it down our throats.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.