[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: average women around the globe.jpg (359 KB, 900x584) Image search: [Google]
average women around the globe.jpg
359 KB, 900x584
can /pol/ redpill me on the beauty of white women, I was hanging out with a of my /pol/ friends and they tried to convince me that white women have the superior beauty compared to other races. Is it true?
>>
>>68893177
perspective
>>
>>68893177
I prefer Med (Lebanese, Sicilian, Greek, etc) and Persian women, but blondes are second on my list. I guess the appeal is that there's nobody on earth who isn't attracted to their own. Even people who date outside their group usually end up marrying their own; you see this with rich niggers who try to date white women and end up marrying black ones.
>>
>>68893936
yeah, I figured that we still have a sense of tribalism en rooted in our brains to like our own kind. I get thrilled whenever a girl tells me she is part german (I am ethnically german) because it feels right to me, the only exceptions I make are for slavic girls and some asians
>>
>>68893936

Except for Indians, their women often cuck their men with non-Indians
>>
Most men will prefer white women so in a sens they have the superior beauty yes.
>>
>>68893177
Who cares?
>>
>>68893177
Who cares?

can i not think about women for 1 second of my day.thanks.
>>
>>68894437
not you apparently
>>
I would say theyre better looking than blacks, asians, pakis, and natives, just objectively. I mean, just compare them.
>>
>>68893177
I would do most of them idk what some ppl are fussing about like cucks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.